link11111

Oct 15, 2017
I couldn't find it in anywhere... Anyone knows where can I find the Anti Ghost Sword called by "Silent Spirit Sword"?

The hint I got is "C Road Start area".

EDIT:

I found it! Following the EX missions, you need to find this door in "Gust Stair Tower" (you can find this place going up through the library)

1683932007838.png

Pass through the door and follow the stairs until you reach this map, according to imagem below:

1683932539767.png

Enter the first door using the Silver Key and go to the next silver door above the map. Enter through it and a door will lead you to face a secret sub-boss.

1683932817327.png

This will drop a summon who has the ability "Anti Gh/Sp Sword".

1683932934421.png

Last edited:

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
I also made a cheat table for this game. I haven't progressed far as I've played like two hours, but I can say for sure: the MP, HP, SP, Energy Balls, and Money work for me and this should be plenty to enjoy the game consequence and challenge free.

Other stuff also work for me but I dunno if it is a good idea to give yourself key items early. Lemme know if it works for ya'll... I dunno if anyone even cares. x_X;
Please tell us how you use it, do you need a third-party program?

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
anyone got a save with all familiars with all scenes
I believe there is save files in the folder if you downloaded it here. (load file8-47)
to view the familiars scene, go exit on the right green door then use feather item, pick MyRoom.

to view quest scene, open Quest menu pick memories

soukio

Dec 5, 2023
I got a warning from virustotal from VBA32 "BScope.Backdoor.Androm", is this a false positive?

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
I used the mega/mediafire download, was thinking maybe something to bypass locale, but not sure.
False positive you can also check it out on "behavior" tab then click on full reports > Zenbox, it shows more about if u concerned.(y)

Reactions: soukio

soukio

Dec 5, 2023
False positive you can also check it out on "behavior" tab then click on full reports > Zenbox, it shows more about if u concerned.(y)
thanks for checkin! was worried cuz I already had ran the program, good game so far!

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
ok i dont know how it happed but two of my familiars, Snow Legion and Death Succubus Elder have the exact same debuffs instead of their normal abilities

! Milquetoast (!)
! Bland (!)
! Shivery (!)
! Fearful (!)
! Lifeless Eyes (!)
! Despairing (!)
!! Slight Hope (!!)
!! Spirit (!!)

did i do something wrong? does it have something to do with the spirit debuff they have?

notamuted

May 12, 2018
ok i dont know how it happed but two of my familiars, Snow Legion and Death Succubus Elder have the exact same debuffs instead of their normal abilities

! Milquetoast (!)
! Bland (!)
! Shivery (!)
! Fearful (!)
! Lifeless Eyes (!)
! Despairing (!)
!! Slight Hope (!!)
!! Spirit (!!)

did i do something wrong? does it have something to do with the spirit debuff they have?
Well, they've died (almost). Some enemies (iirc only some late bosses) deal soul damage, and spirit familiars have a big weakness to the soul damage. You got it, they get permanently disabled. And I don't know if they can recover at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aswiri

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
I would like some help on how to reach the Bath Gate, the very beginning of the game to get the last EX skill from there, but i dont know how

niconini

Dec 14, 2023

! Milquetoast (!)
! Bland (!)
! Shivery (!)
! Fearful (!)
! Lifeless Eyes (!)
! Despairing (!)
!! Slight Hope (!!)
!! Spirit (!!)

When the spirit type servants are hit by the enemy's "spirit attack", they will behave like this.
Delete all negative skills of servants, the last skill will become "Soul of Hope".
Now, the servants is ignore the damage from "spirit attack".

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes