shark9559

Apr 14, 2018
I need a little help.
Does anyone know how to get to the spirit beach.
Also, someone has the save file? i think i have miss something in my first playthrought.

Baranang

Feb 14, 2022
So is there a way to go back to the first village?
I believe it should be the place to upgrade the melee girl transformation but I haven't found any path back there yet.
Thank you in advance!

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
So is there a way to go back to the first village?
I believe it should be the place to upgrade the melee girl transformation but I haven't found any path back there yet.
Thank you in advance!
you need to clear the game first, time rift will open and let you go back to previous chapters
also you need to do several EX chapters first before the item to upgrade available

Reactions: Baranang

Aster204

Jun 1, 2021
How in the hell do you make familiars? Ive been playing with a controller, havent found any way to make a familiar, thought i read all the tutorials but maybe not, please help me.

notamuted

May 12, 2018
How in the hell do you make familiars? Ive been playing with a controller, havent found any way to make a familiar, thought i read all the tutorials but maybe not, please help me.
Just have sex with them. And then with some chance (depends on energy gauge iirc) the girl you fucked will drop a gift. Picking up that gift makes her a familiar.

eggsausce

Apr 7, 2018
end of game click on cystrals if manage to gift box item drops thats a contract you can get to follow via menu
Translation since gallery-related things are a common question in this thread, even now:

Once you've unlocked My Room at the Tower, you can enter it. Inside are crystals that allow you to summon almost any enemy in the game. You don't need a contract to do this, but you can't get contracts from this either.

Alternatively, you can use a nameplate in an empty room (some are kind of hard to find, easiest one is in the top of Spider Town) and upgrade it until it has a bedroom & bath, which can be used to make any familiars placed within act as if they are enemies with all that entails.

The bath specifically is used for the scenes of the familiar versions of major characters, or you can use any other bathhouse if that doesn't work.

The remaining enemies you can't summon. These are usually bosses, which the gnome in My Room will allow you to refight. For some reason the wind dragon is an exception to this rule, and I genuinely haven't a clue why.

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 1701155

Overview:
A boy and girl with amnesia wander through the wilderness until they're taken in by a friendly hot spring village. They've just settled in to their new lives, when a giant monstrous eyeball attacks, kidnapping the girl and spiriting her away to Majo, the magic fortress inhabited by all kinds of inhibitionless monster girls! Strangely, whilst the monster has taken her body, her mind has remained behind, inside the boy, granting him magical powers and the ability to transform into a new female form. With his new powers he races off to Majo to save his friend!

Magic Castle RePureAria 2 is the sequel to Magic Castle RePureAria. Like the first game it's a 2D Metroidvania style game, where you navigate a maze-like castle to collect new items, skills and forms to transform into. By having sex with monster girls they might even form a contract with you, allowing you to call upon their skills to further power up. The game is longer and more in depth than the first; now, each familiar is a unique ally with her own set of skills that can be changed and improved.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2019-04-28
Original Title: 楽園魔城リピュアリア2
Aliases: The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2
Developer: 幻奏黒夢館 (House of Black Dream Fantasies) -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.25
Language: English
Prequel: Magic Castle RePureAria
Voices: Japanese
Store: ,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

because the dev notes mention to report untranslated places, in the ex chapter there is a place where the mc and some npcs have untranslated text.

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
sorry for the multi post, editing the other text box was a pain on mobile, because it was too big...

Aizel Insanity

Apr 25, 2018
Soooo, I noticed that unlike in the first game, most of the forms you transform into don't have a nude version. Only Magic Princess has a nude costume. This bothered me, so I went and made this mod. It replaces the last costume of each form into a nude version (except Snow Wolf form, which has a nude 2nd costume.) Alas I am no programmer, and couldn't find a way to tack them on as an additional option.

RPA2 Nude Mod.png

Download link:

Let me know if the link works or not.
(Not sure if this is the right place to post it, or if I should've made a new thread. What can I say, I'm new here ^.^' )

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
Hello, anyone had any idea on how to get maze guide as familiar?
Seems like i missed something... seen the jp wiki and i'm not really certain on how to trigger these fews event (?) to get her.

For info i already cleared it, though i'm back in ex chap 3/4 since i used time jump. Do i need to clear it again or what?
Not sure on where the tunnel shaft from jp wiki too since i can't tell if i had gone there or not cuz different name from translation...

Kommandant_Bob

Dec 15, 2019
Hello, anyone had any idea on how to get maze guide as familiar?
Seems like i missed something... seen the jp wiki and i'm not really certain on how to trigger these fews event (?) to get her.

For info i already cleared it, though i'm back in ex chap 3/4 since i used time jump. Do i need to clear it again or what?
Not sure on where the tunnel shaft from jp wiki too since i can't tell if i had gone there or not cuz different name from translation...
I searched everywhere I could, and while I got close on my own, using the 100% save's map I found it was a tunnel you have fly up into, it's above the Tunnel connected to the Wind Graveyard

Reactions: Excel-02

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
I searched everywhere I could, and while I got close on my own, using the 100% save's map I found it was a tunnel you have fly up into, it's above the Tunnel connected to the Wind Graveyard
Huh i've forgotten about that section, also how do fly works again? i'm pretty sure i usually traverse terrain by climbing walls, can't even remember if there's anything that helps with traversing upward in term of flying.

So these winds and bouncy walls looks nightmarish to traverse

Edit : Oh wait i forgot Maji can do that lol nvm, thanks anyways.

Last edited:

gristlycupid

Aug 9, 2020
Huh i've forgotten about that section, also how do fly works again? i'm pretty sure i usually traverse terrain by climbing walls, can't even remember if there's anything that helps with traversing upward in term of flying.

So these winds and bouncy walls looks nightmarish to traverse

Edit : Oh wait i forgot Maji can do that lol nvm, thanks anyways.
If you get Lucile the Lesser Succubus from the observation tower she has Sylphy Step which allows empty's transformation to fly

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone. So I currently in Chapter 5. When I check the quest, I noticed that there's a blank spot between two subquests in the above image. Did I miss something ? If yes, do I have any chance to play that quest ?
Thank you in advance.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes