sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Anyone know where the entrance to the miniboss pixie is? Wiki says buried dome, but I've been all over that place, literally just randomly attacking every wall I can find and haven't found it yet.
Keep doing the EX story until these show up on the map. I don't remember what the trigger was.

It's a small room on the top of the map. 1651258153431.png

Reactions: Exilcs

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Oh...oh woah, it's straight up the only one that requires EX, I got every single other miniboss before going into EX. That's just weird.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
yes, basilisk is in the ex chapter.

not bugged, the lewd voices that keep regen to full hp really is just giving you red gems.
its to replace quick orb refill from shop event in first game that no longer available here

if you use chrono or summoner(with rolling wand familiar skill) you can get lot of red gems there
or use any familiar shoot that can reduce her hp fast
edit: i think there's also familiar skill that give more red gems drop

to open true end/EX chapters you need to complete sub-quest chase the princess,
you need to do something in chapter 4 when fighting Princess.

in the chrono path go to chapter 4 with ??? door for that exact battle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you miss this, is there any way to start from here or do you have to do the entire game over again?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
If you miss this, is there any way to start from here or do you have to do the entire game over again?
Yes. Reading the entire post you quote would help. There's a spoiler for a reason.
The green fissure things don't appear until you've cleared the (non-EX) game once.

Reactions: Sscdrake

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Yes. Reading the entire post you quote would help. There's a spoiler for a reason.
The green fissure things don't appear until you've cleared the (non-EX) game once.
I appreciate the response, but there's nothing in my quoted post that suggests you have to beat the non-ex game first?
I assumed you had to do this the first time through and wasn't aware of a new game + or anything, which is why I asked. I'd hardly want to go through the entire game twice from scratch despite enjoying the game.

But if I have to beat the game once, then so be it. I'm fighting the giant eyeball thing now but the fight is kind of tedious so I haven't beaten him yet and have been playing other things.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I appreciate the response, but there's nothing in my quoted post that suggests you have to beat the non-ex game first
Good point; which is why I wrote an extra line :p
There's no new game+ here. You return to the past, and you never lose a single item or familiar. That also got me confused a bit; I remember going out of my way to unlock everything before the last boss... while it'd have been easier in EX (not to mention the EX-exclusive items that got me even more confused o_O).

I'd recommend putting the game on hold until you have time to go through it in one sitting, or you're gonna forget every nook and cranny you knew you had to remember.

Hidden stuff for the completionists who still play with dolls at their age:
- if you have a witch doll familiar in the Witch fight (upper DK tower), your doll will unlock niifty abilities
- you can recruit mini marionettes after you rematch the doll boss. The little things kick ass, especially when you have an army of them, with berserk(or a supporter making them berserk) + the ghost gauntlet(respawn from gnomes, EX end-game).

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Just to be clear:
if you rush to the ex chapter before completing the game normally, you'll miss one key item and two subquests forever(*), like the translator mentions in the notes.
To elaborate what you need to do:

*I haven't confirmed this but I'd assume this to be the case, the game is explicit about the subquests being time-limited

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
one key item and two subquests forever
No, you won't. I've tested this myself.
A the time I remember I went back to the ??? fight, to be 100% sure EX was triggered. Then I simply ignored the Newtown route. It can be hard to reach upper Floattown, is all. 1st Event is above the 2 flesh dolls pit trap.

edit: wait, I might've misread. I did complete the regular timeline first. But I don't see how forcing EX first would be an issue.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Just to be clear:
if you rush to the ex chapter before completing the game normally, you'll miss one key item and two subquests forever(*), like the translator mentions in the notes.
To elaborate what you need to do:

*I haven't confirmed this but I'd assume this to be the case, the game is explicit about the subquests being time-limited
So it sounds like the book is just a way to trigger it on the first run, and the auto-deploying barrier is the "normal" way to do it after a normal game clear?

Bit confusing but I'm already beyond the point where I could have forced ex as I didn't know about the book. I'm pretty sure I'm at the final fight against 'el eyeball, so we'll see, but if doing this way lets me continue to play and finish things I missed, then that's fine too.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
No, you won't. I've tested this myself.
A the time I remember I went back to the ??? fight, to be 100% sure EX was triggered. Then I simply ignored the Newtown route. It can be hard to reach upper Floattown, is all. 1st Event is above the 2 flesh dolls pit trap.
Yes, I believe you can still choose to go on with the main quest at basically any time before entering EX proper via the Mirara fight.
edit: wait, I might've misread. I did complete the regular timeline first. But I don't see how forcing EX first would be an issue.
Check the save the translator included (Folder 8, save 47), the room isn't there even if you get to the right place, and the quest marker doesn't appear.
Also the author warns you directly:

So it sounds like the book is just a way to trigger it on the first run, and the auto-deploying barrier is the "normal" way to do it after a normal game clear?

Bit confusing but I'm already beyond the point where I could have forced ex as I didn't know about the book. I'm pretty sure I'm at the final fight against 'el eyeball, so we'll see, but if doing this way lets me continue to play and finish things I missed, then that's fine too.
I'd consider the book more as an easter egg / reference to the first game I guess. The ones who would know would be people who played the first game (and actually remembered about that plot point, unlike me), or looked it up.
But idk if you'd miss that much if you had done things "out of order" anyway. The item isn't super useful and the subquests are just some short backstory.
(also you're about to reach one of my favorite parts of the game)

Aug 4, 2019
I'd like some directions as to how to get to the big tank to complete the chase the princess quest please! I'm struggling alot with where I'm suppose to go to get there, this water tank area is a maze...

Edit: Oops in the same dumbassness that got myself lost I have found the way there, for those of you that are just googling how to get there: you just get to that yellow area in the bottom right of the "Tank" map but instead of going straight to the bottom and right, you stop in the middle and go to the left where theres a elf rocker after you get ambushed by a bunch of nymphs, from there is pretty straight forward.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Check the save the translator included (Folder 8, save 47), the room isn't there even if you get to the right place, and the quest marker doesn't appear.
Dunno. I don't use other people's saves, women or sex toys. It's dirty :geek:
The way I got the (easter?) egg was:
- take the fissure to the ??? fight
- use the holy shield to protecc our princess from the gummies rush
(go up to skybridge and no further - might be optional)
- continue with regular story (where you get a rabbit's paw drop. Sort of.)
- before the last boss, Princess should open the room above floattown (mini quest 1)
- the egg is in the hidden room you saw in the reminiscence, in the Witch tower (mini quest 2)

If someone wants to verify this is wrong, feel free.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Any hints on how to access the lesbian scenes? Some of them just won't happen in the completed save in my room, no matter which character I switch to, in spite of the enemy having a lily icon for a scene.

giovi96goblin

Jun 9, 2018
is there somethign i am missing ? when i spawn somegirls they just stand there with no way to interact with them is there a key to press or somrthing?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes