djweish

Apr 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone. So I currently in Chapter 5. When I check the quest, I noticed that there's a blank spot between two subquests in the above image. Did I miss something ? If yes, do I have any chance to play that quest ?
Thank you in advance.
You have missed a subquest there, yes; it might still be available - you'll want to explore around the Thin Tower Connecting Road screen (I think it's just called Thin Tower Road on the map).

Reactions: Passing by

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
You have missed a subquest there, yes; it might still be available - you'll want to explore around the Thin Tower Connecting Road screen (I think it's just called Thin Tower Road on the map).
Wow, that was fast. Thanks for your advice.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I also made a cheat table for this game. I haven't progressed far as I've played like two hours, but I can say for sure: the MP, HP, SP, Energy Balls, and Money work for me and this should be plenty to enjoy the game consequence and challenge free.

Other stuff also work for me but I dunno if it is a good idea to give yourself key items early. Lemme know if it works for ya'll... I dunno if anyone even cares. x_X;

OuroboricCycle

Apr 24, 2019
For anyone that's played the first game... Does the princess reappear at all in this one? Last game's sudden bittersweet ending left me feeling like being emotionally blue balled lol

Just hoping for anything at all that will give a little better closure or more info/content at all, if there is

Last edited:

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
For anyone that's played the first game... Does the princess reappear at all in this one? Last game's sudden bittersweet ending left me feeling like being emotionally blue balled lol

Just hoping for anything at all that will give a little better closure or more info/content at al, if there is
Yes. That is literally all I am saying.

Reactions: OuroboricCycle

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
the Dev's making a new game, you can check it out on dlsite and download the demo there too.
|Controls: left and right Arrow Keys to move, Up Arrow Key to Jump, Down Arrow Key to Crouch, Z for sword attack,|
|X for sub weapon, D to Stop Time, S is Succu Dash. (Seduces the Enemy), C+Down Arrow Key to Ecchi Downed Enemies.|

Last edited:
Reactions: thekill

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i cant recall how often i replayed the games of this circle, other than Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim they felt pretty complete and were a great game experience overall. then again, i wish they would have put more stuff into Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim, since that felt like...."alright guys we got 80% of what we intended, ship it!".

the new game is announced late march on the dlsite? gotta say i m kinda hyped...

Sep 10, 2019
i cant recall how often i replayed the games of this circle, other than Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim they felt pretty complete and were a great game experience overall. then again, i wish they would have put more stuff into Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim, since that felt like...."alright guys we got 80% of what we intended, ship it!".

the new game is announced late march on the dlsite? gotta say i m kinda hyped...
It's out!
As an unfinished early version, but it is out.

PatientZero

Nov 24, 2017
This game (and several others) stopped working for me since I updated to Windows 11. Anyone have any insights?

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
This game (and several others) stopped working for me since I updated to Windows 11. Anyone have any insights?
could be missing some drivers, what with it being a update to a new version, windows 11 might have uninstalled some of them, other files or updated some of them to the point that it ain't the same thing anymore, so maybe check in a browser to see what may have changed with the update.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
E: its the demo-version they had on their homepage or is it in the style of their other releases, 70% finished and they still work on the rest while people already
can support them on sales? let me take a look....

EE: oh yeah its more than the demo they had, the early 1.00 build is the new one it seems.

with how much i hear about win11 being and raw potato i wont touch it until they stop the support for win10. way too much cases of incompatible software....still...

Last edited:

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
New game all about lesbians, so sad. Why they stopped updating this game? Game page on dlsite said that there will be more updates, but I only saw bugfixes.

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
I also made a cheat table for this game. I haven't progressed far as I've played like two hours, but I can say for sure: the MP, HP, SP, Energy Balls, and Money work for me and this should be plenty to enjoy the game consequence and challenge free.

Other stuff also work for me but I dunno if it is a good idea to give yourself key items early. Lemme know if it works for ya'll... I dunno if anyone even cares. x_X;
Cool!! I was planing to replay this game sometime, but want to take it easy. BTW do u have the same for Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim?

PatientZero

Nov 24, 2017
May I ask if you have tried to change the compatibility in the exe to older versions of the windows to see if it works?
Disregard. Tried it again on a whim this morning and it worked fine. After consistently failing for months...
Must have been fixed by Windows Update.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Cool!! I was planing to replay this game sometime, but want to take it easy. BTW do u have the same for Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim?
I did not know what that is until you posted it and I looked into it. I mean, I'll try once I get around to it. If it is as easy as this game and RePureAria 1, then I'll probably do it.

Edit: done. Check the topic of that game for the CT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sewwkor

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
In the first game I remember being able to go into male form and masturbating, which would trigger various scenes with different mobs, and actually allow you to cum on some. Has that just been removed from this game? Or am I just misremembering?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
well in this game there are some girls that have H-skills like "incubus power" or "i´m cute" that add various effects, masturbation is one of the first ones... but you can get incubus power only by playing the torture dragon games and copy it from a book...

SmRTBoY

Apr 18, 2023
can i play my last save in v1.21 in this version 1.25? If It is in English It would help me a lot, now i'm stuck and idk where to go cause The Game is in japan

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes