commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
go into the game itself in a save and open the menu>config>page 2> screen size

question, how do i unlock the scenes that are marked with a question mark and a heart? some of them are doable but i can't seem to trigger a lot of them even when crouching, being clothed or doing it multiple times
Some of the question mark hearts are invitation-only scenes, i.e. they only happen in specific areas on the map. An example of this is a female invitation-only scene that happens right at the beginning of the water tower, where you can fall down in a woman morph, get trapped by a slime attached to the ceiling, and they'll dissolve your clothes, some water noises happen, when you're released after having some of your magic power drained. (As in, the blue bar.)

Reactions: pienao

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
i dont think these statues do anything in this game. in the previous game its stated that the statues were made so the few men in the castle would masturbate on the statues instead of in the hot spring
That's an in-game hint: At some point in your adventure, you acquire the Soft Hand item. When it is active, holding the Down Arrow key and either Z or X -- depending on which character you are -- you'll drop to your knees and start to masturbate, and can even cum, with particles that fly out and cover things. As an example, you can cum on the "Tea" Fairies in the library for a secret scene.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes