kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
It's a classic that still holds up, especially if you like dot-ero. I'm hoping the sequel gets a full translation at some point.
damn never heard of this game AND it has a sequel? yeah i like these types of games so im gonna give it a shot.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Here I was getting ready to crack a joke about the CGs in the preview pics looking like they were drawn in MS Paint, only to scroll down and see everybody praising this game as a classic. Okay, you've piqued my curiosity, guess I'll download it.
Yeah, scenes are mainly static "retro" CGs (with some pan/scan/zoom effects) and text. However, the bulk of the game's H are very well done dot-ero animations that happen during normal gameplay. This game can be considered one of the inspirations for games like Zell23's (Forest of Blue Skin, Succubus Affection, etc).

Without giving too much of the plot away, its a metroidvania. A boy finds himself in a castle full of lusty monstergirls. However, he's pretty powerless and can't do much other than run around and try to cover his boybits. Over the course of the game, however, he can transform into girls with different powers that aid in exploration and can attack and whatnot.

You have four attributes: health (red bar), magic (blue bar), lust (pink heart) and energy (white bar). While transformed, any damage taken decreases your blue bar. If this gets depleted, the transformation ends and you're a helpless boy again. In THIS state, any damage decreases health instead, and when that depletes, its game over, HOWEVER, while most enemies are violent while you're in girl form, many instead become.. amorous while you're in boy form and.. well, you can figure out the rest.

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
Due to how it looks, for a moment, I thought it was a sequel to Tobihime and got excited for nothing.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Thanks, but it's a bummer that the sprite sex scenes are not included in the gallery.
Yeah, to see sprite scenes you need to go to "My Room" and then use the summoning crystals to pick which monster girls you want to see. You need a contract with them first, though.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
An amazing game, I'll replay it if it's fully translated!

It's a guy who is changed to a girl.
And the game in an unfamiliar language has its own charm. not understanding a single word, I come up with my own plot and name the characters as I wish.
However, it is often difficult to progress through the plot, for obvious reasons )

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
finally...i've played it with the partial translation but i'll play it again.
I hope for RePure Aria 2 to come out soon with a full english translation

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes