Apr 28, 2018
How do you get the enemies to attack your character? I'm at the end where you can spawn in enemies but they won't even attack my character... it's fucking annoying me.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
How do you get the enemies to attack your character? I'm at the end where you can spawn in enemies but they won't even attack my character... it's fucking annoying me.
They won't damage the girl forms inside My Room - use the Numbness Mallet (or the yellow lightning area) to change to male form if you want to see the H attacks.

djweish Please include link to dlsite, this game is worth buying and dev worth supporting even if translation is fan made.
Good shout, added next to the dev website. Currently 50% off in the winter sale!

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Oh boy.... I beat this game in Japanese language few years ago.

I thought it's newer version or something at first :unsure:

Well I suppose its good time to replay whole game, but this time knowing what to do and where to run :KEK:

I envy new peeps trying this out, its good game ;)

Reactions: Rethos and rKnight

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
This is easily one of the better Christmas gifts one could expect. This game is definitely a classic, and it is amazing to see it get a real translation - the only sad thing is that it has taken so long.

narita

Aug 23, 2017
damn this nice game i play this before JP ver and reach end kinda confuse at first time but great wish the second game after this someone translate it as well

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Since i see a lot of people thinking that this is the first time this game got a full translation, is this actually a new translation made entirely from scratch or is this the ULMF translation that was basically complete except for some events?

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Anyone having an issue where enemy animations play out extremely fast? Hard to get in the mood when every girl just looks like they're just spazzing out... tried limiting the FPS but to no avail.

2021-12-19-13-51-15.gif

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
I am stuck in the game, i have got 3 forms already (love, devil and innocent) and defeat that petrified girl but i don't know what else to do. i can't find any other way than to the library but i don't have the key it asks and i don't know how to get it.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes