Ren'Py Abandoned Magic School [v0.2 Beta] [DDC games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
author patreon account

Since the male version is abandoned and this new version is female then it should get its own thread.
It does not even sound like its a rework but more of a brand new game using the same assets.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
author patreon account

Since the male version is abandoned and this new version is female then it should get its own thread.
It does not even sound like its a rework but more of a brand new game using the same assets.
"Wiches at Scool" is the name? I get misspelling or w/e if your first language isn't English, but you'd think you'd at least make the title of your work rock-solid. Is that "kind of different" title supposed somehow to throw us off the trail that it's the same start-abandon-rebrand developer? SMH.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
sorry, I just wanted to know if this new project "witches at school" is still going on or if it has also been abandoned
No worries. :) My guess is that this one might be dead, unfortunately. The last update they provided on Patreon really was about 9 months ago. It did indicate it was going to be a new update for Day 2, but things have gone quiet now. :( I do hope they're able to continue soon, but sadly I don't have high hopes for it.

Krustaceo

Jun 6, 2023
Sem problemas. :)Meu palpite é que este pode estar morto, infelizmente. A última atualização que eles forneceram no Patreon foi há cerca de 9 meses. Ele indicou que haveria uma nova atualização para o dia 2, mas as coisas ficaram quietas agora. :( Espero que eles possam continuar em breve, mas, infelizmente, não tenho grandes esperanças nisso.
[/CITAR]
OK, thankyou

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote