5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
version game.png

New game update available. 0.2 beta.

Good translation? probably not.

Bug free? I hope so.

Suggestions? I will be happy to receive them.

I hope you help me with the corrections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Magic School v0.2b 1080p compressed + Android port

Images where compressed using – quality loss should be nearly indiscernible. Audio and video files are well compressed already and therefore weren't touched.
(208.74 MB)
(174.50 MB)

(190.99 MB)
Android version uses an alternative save location (thanks Wills747), so you'll need to allow storage permissons. Swipe left for back, right for skip, up for main menu, and down to hide text (thanks ShaddyModda ). Also switched 'hover' to 'idle' on all imagemaps.

The game was playtested up to the new event hub and on two of the new events. Also added a missing translation:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Characters respond very differently to their environment. For example, Sample Image 1 and Sample Image 2 are both responses to walking in on Sample Image 3 happening.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Characters respond very differently to their environment. For example, Sample Image 1 and Sample Image 2 are both responses to walking in on Sample Image 3 happening.
Your example is flawed as the images one and two firstly aren't in direct response to image three and secondly depend on your acting either strict or kind towards…
Just a little joke. I don't think what I said is actually happening in the game.
Nevermind then. :D

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
  • Wow
Reactions: DonoDaCasa

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I want to be some like Susane Bounce in Hoghwards-like story. And they all too. They never say you about this. Hidden little b*stards !

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I dream about the history of Hufflepuff. Play as Susan Bones and choose between the vampire Cedric Diggory, Professor Snape and Neville!

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Been hoping for a good Hogwarts game but have yet to find one. I shall give this a try as the renders looks decent in previews.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote