• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Magic School [v0.2 Beta] [DDC games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Magic School v0.1 compressed

Images where compressed using – quality loss should be indiscernible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(133.81 MB)
(99.40 MB)

Edit: 21-07-14 Updated to latest build (translation fixes, additional audio)

Last edited:

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Maneiro o jogo, a vara que raba hehe rir demais, pretende fazer uma história longa?
Ainda não sei, tenho muitas ideias, mas quero trabalhar no jogo lentamente.

"I don't know yet, I have many ideas, but I want to work on the game slowly."

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The game feels like, at least for the english version, that it was not tested or quality checked even one time. There were bugs and various bits of untranslated dialogue.

The one bj scene you have there is actually really good, so it's a shame the issues repeatedly destroyed my immersion.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The game feels like, at least for the english version, that it was not tested or quality checked even one time. There were bugs and various bits of untranslated dialogue.

The one bj scene you have there is actually really good, so it's a shame the issues repeatedly destroyed my immersion.
The game's translation was updated 24 hours ago. With the NOPY mirror having been updated 18 hours ago. You either grabbed it beforre then or happened upon another mirror not in sync. Though going by the file sizes reported by each mirror all are up to date. As is the compressed version. Which is more a heads-up to people reading your post as you're probably not going to replay just to see one error fixed and the missing two lines translated (though several spelling mistakes have been corrected also).

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
game updates

Translation fixes, transparent text box and custom dialogue size. More information in changelog.

I used the images from here, the compressed version of Hordragg.

Nelpinn

Jun 20, 2020
While the english really could do with some efforts (I understand that it's not the game dev's main language), for a first version this seems promising, I'm going to watch this closely

Reactions: DonoDaCasa

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
unofficial Russian translation

I didn’t do the translation so there may be errors

Last edited:
Reactions: MeVirus
Aug 7, 2020
Gentlemen, a strange problem has appeared, instead of text there is shading, and then the game crashes.
Tell me how to fight, what to download.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Nice looking game, I'm curious how much do you plan to focus on mind control content?
Will it be a small part or major focus?
Fan of it myself, but I know not everyone is as fond of it.

Reactions: DonoDaCasa
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote