Ren'Py Abandoned Magic School [v0.2 Beta] [DDC games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Kudos for 'Captain Eye Patch' as well as the police showing up after doing the web search… at Hogwarts. :ROFLMAO:

There are a few small errors in the English translation, especially in regard to pronouns so you may want to check those again. As has already been mentioned, you missed translating some lines as well as a closing bracket on one of Ver's lines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also see about compressing your renders to webp (mozjpeg is a tad smaller, but does loose a bit of detail):
I like the premise of the game. The renders are looking good, the animations are very smooth, and the ladies are lookin' mighty fine. Here's hoping the cop shows up again.

Best of luck and keep it up!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
English grammer/spelling needs work. I looked in the rpy files to see if I could correct them but they're in Portuguese so I don't know how it gets to English on the screen - the translation is beyond my limited Ren'Py knowledge :LOL: .
There appear to be some rendering issues with Ver's hair at the end of her "payment" and as she's standing with her mouth full.

Other than that - looks like possibly a fun HP parody. Looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: DonoDaCasa

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Kudos for 'Captain Eye Patch' as well as the police showing up after doing the web search… at Hogwarts. :ROFLMAO:

There are a few small errors in the English translation, especially in regard to pronouns so you may want to check those again. As has already been mentioned, you missed translating some lines as well as a closing bracket on one of Ver's lines.
Also see about compressing your renders to webp (mozjpeg is a tad smaller, but does loose a bit of detail):
I like the premise of the game. The renders are looking good, the animations are very smooth, and the ladies are lookin' mighty fine. Here's hoping the cop shows up again.

Best of luck and keep it up!
Thanks for the help, I will make all the corrections.

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
I'm assuming you meant something else; 'expired' doesn't really make sense here (by context).
Maybe 'transpires'? Although you could simply say 'occurs' or 'takes place' instead for simplicity.
yes, "occurs" is the right word.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
English grammer/spelling needs work. I looked in the rpy files to see if I could correct them but they're in Portuguese so I don't know how it gets to English on the screen - the translation is beyond my limited Ren'Py knowledge :LOL: .
There appear to be some rendering issues with Ver's hair at the end of her "payment" and as she's standing with her mouth full.

Other than that - looks like possibly a fun HP parody. Looking forward to the next installment.
The files you're looking for are at tl/English. Have fun!

Reactions: HogRocket

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm the 2 ladies on the screenshot looks very cute whit corruption you can get away whit a harem and perhaps preggo

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I downloaded the android version from the mediafire lini, the antivirus warned of malware on the game.
You may want to check that, just in case.

Reactions: DonoDaCasa
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote