Ren'Py Abandoned Magic School [v0.2 Beta] [DDC games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
DonoDaCasa, since I believe I finished this version of the game, I don't expect anything to continue on right now. However, you should know (if you don't already) that after you pay for Luna's club, the money is not currently deducted from the MC's total. You will most likely want to correct this error soon, since money is an important mechanic in your game.

Additionally, you should add a few tags to this thread as well: ahegao, animated, creampie, fantasy, school setting, titfuck, and vaginal sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonoDaCasa

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
unofficial Russian translation

I didn’t do the translation so there may be errors

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.2b
fun game so far. hope to see more of it. could really use spellchecking
so far there are two sex scenes with your fairy helper and also 1 spanking scene. So there is not too much to do, but it is also NOT one of those games posted with zero content

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
v0.2b
so far there are two sex scenes with your fairy helper and also 1 spanking scene. So there is not too much to do, but it is also NOT one of those games posted with zero content
And, ofc, it's also only v0.2 so really only just begun.

DonoDaCasa

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
v0.2b
I am working on improving the spelling of the game. telotelo helped me to check the current spelling. I am trying to get a translator for future updates.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
ai mais um desenvolvedor brasileiro , vamos dominar essa porra , os graficos estão legal

oh another brazilian developer , let 's get the fuck out , the graphics are cool

• Red Heart

LukeNuke

Sep 1, 2020
I've played it as far as possible and it looks very promising, congratulations.

Can anyone tell me if there are other similar games with characters inspired by Harry Potter and other famous brands, such as The Witcher?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've played it as far as possible and it looks very promising, congratulations.

Can anyone tell me if there are other similar games with characters inspired by Harry Potter and other famous brands, such as The Witcher?
I just DMed you a list of several to try. I'm not posting them here so the thread doesn't get off-topic and so we don't break cross-promotion rules on F95.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DonoDaCasa

So your redoing this game and changing from male to female MC.
This version needs the Abandoned tag then.

Reactions: KingWeWuz
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote