VN Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Sean [v0.7 + Christmas Dream] [Longfellow Earl]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Hello to all, I come with bad news, for 3 months I have only problems in my life and I'm getting tired, I'm tired and I decided to stop for a while my patreon project, I'm really sorry but for the moment I have no other choices, I don't know if I'll continue one day but if so, I'll send you free all the updates of the game for 6 months (for the current patreons), thanks for supporting me all this time and sorry again for having disappointed you
take care of you

marked On Hold

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Longfellow Earl Sorry to hear about you having problems in life, I hope things will get better for you soon!
Don't worry about getting back to developing the game too much, just focus on getting things back in good order first,and then worry about the game :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Longfellow Earl Sorry to hear about you having problems in life, I hope things will get better for you soon!
Don't worry about getting back to developing the game too much, just focus on getting things back in good order first,and then worry about the game :)
As Eerie already said, health comes first physical and/or mental. If needed get yourself some help if can. Good luck and hope to see you here again when you feel better.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not really needed. If you hit a game over, roll back or just save a lot and follow the story.
Damn, seriously, i keep forgetting about that as an option in games where rollback is available.
Spares so much work from organizing saves. Real thanks.

As an aside, what H-scenes are there in the game? So far i came across:
- Mary's titjob
- Aubrey's oral in the road (sparked by seeing Lila's friend & boyfriend going at it in the bushes).
- Jerking on Lila's sleeping butt
- the flashback mystery lady's blowjob, that leads into the doctor/nurse blowjob.
- Cindy's under the table blowjob.

Sunny so far has done nothing with Sean that i know of, just her pool table with Audrey and some ambiguously accidental flashing.

Is that most of it or did i miss some moments?

Last edited:
Reactions: morpheusahrms

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.8 (02/12/2019 ) from another side

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
0.8 (02/12/2019 ) from another side

Could you post the file on some actual Dload site? The Magnet link is really not working, at least for me.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Too bad this was abandoned, I was really digging Mary and Lila but once I saw it had been abandoned I just deleted the files, no sense in starting something I can never finish, like 75% of the games it seems.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes