VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Hey
BaasB
Bro, can you upload to google driv or MEGA??? for me at least, 3.99 GB at NOPY it takes forever... thx in advice.
Can someone upload the full version with its crack on Mega?, the other sources are giving me IP issues, and at least my Mega app does catch links

Hey!
I reuploaded the game on Google Drive for maximum speed.
Unfortunately, I couldn't compress so it stills 3 GB.

Includ. the Crack - thanks to BaasB
Includ. the Full Save - thanks to DelFaz
Includ.
the Instructions - made by me

Enjoy the 98% GPU use
!

Download:

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Minigames are annoying... Even with full save still have to play them to access things in gallery... Please remove or make them less annoying... Come to fap, not to work.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019

Hey!
I reuploaded the game on Google Drive for maximum speed.
Unfortunately, I couldn't compress so it stills 3 GB.

Includ. the Crack - thanks to BaasB
Includ. the Full Save - thanks to DelFaz
Includ.
the Instructions - made by me

Enjoy the 98% GPU use
!

Download:
GDRIVE
THANKS BRO!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!
Now this game will be better if you could cum or some... :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: VTRinNights

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
Promising. Definitely needs to be filled out more. Not just adding new combinations, but the old ones need more animations added to them. Mixed feelings about the minigames. I kind of like the thematic ones like the snake game (though they could use a little polish), but the generic ones should probably go.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Yes, the fix worked for me, however in order for it to run properly you have to use the application that is unpacked otherwise the game will continue to send you to the steam page. Also if you delete the other file it seemed to stop working all together so don't do that either.
my screen keep black for long time. is this normal?

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
So far I like, but its could use some improvements. A freecam for scenes for example. And, for that matter, more XXX scenes. For a game that has 4gb of space as a requirement, there's very little content in that regard.

Animation is ok, but not enough to make up for that last bit. More animations would definitely help.

Reactions: JackH13

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
loved the old magic shop. loved this new one too. heres ways i think it could improve. 1.Unlock the camera. 2.dont randomize ingredients after each combination. 3. (IMO)change the player character's model. (dude looks like
leisure suit larry. seeing him is like church for my penis.) 4. obvious i know but more interactable creations. Sad to find most of my favorites shown above are just models. some even without a nude model. Let me end by saying that the game is amazing. And I only put up that list in hopes that it gets even better. I look forward to any future content eagerly. Thank you for bringing this gem back to life.
ps. idk if you could ever get your hands on the original magic shop. but if you could and finally finish it. oh man

Reactions: JackH13

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
The crack is being detected as a trojan by avast, executing the crack after copying it in the Win64 folder creates multiple files in the C: drive which are also detected and quarantined by antivirus. Also after copying the crack do I run the main executable or the crack to start the game, do I need to rename the crack, more detailed information would be nice.

hongshiba

Mar 1, 2021
The game looks very good from the screenshots. Immediately I will try how interesting the gameplay is. Thanks for sharing.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes