Mr.Clock

Oct 9, 2017
Looks very nice but it won't run in my potato PC. I hope the dev adds some kind of graphics configuration menu to lower the quality or something to get better fps :(

Reactions: JackH13

RM

May 25, 2017
Fun bug. When you get the goth transformation (was it bird skull + bones?), clicking her (it triggers before you finish clicking to remove her clothes) makes her do the Jack-O pose, and sets the camera to ground level. Resetting to go to another potion locks the camera at ground level until you restart the game.

Reactions: JackH13
Aug 23, 2019
In general, the game is not bad, but there are a lot of very characters and, as for me, there are few scenes with them. you cannot change the position of the camera, which is very bad.

Makaka69

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1322876

Overview:
A twenty-year-old princess walks into a magic store to ask the owner for a favor.
You will need to find the right spell to help the princess deal with her problem.

No pictures! No 3DCG! All characters are hand-animated and ready for your entertainment.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-11
Release Date: 2021-08-29
Developer: FireArmGames - -
Censored: No
Version: Early Access
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Can we get the update?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Can we get the update?
next time create a request (game update)

SMALL UPDATE / PATCH NOTES
POSTED
ma 27 september

-Added skip functionality for minigames(Snake Space and Devil).From now on when you complete the minigame, the next time you will play there will be a "Skip!" button on minigame start screen.
-Added sound to Bracer sex animation.
-Fixed bug where you couldn't open an "Exit game" dialog while the gallery or options are opened.
-Fixed bug where you still can play scroll minigame although you have the undress option already.
-Fixed Super in the gallery.
-A quick fix to the intro scene (will redo it someday).
-A quick fix to the tutorial.
-Fixed bug where Princess appears nude after the intro scene.

MAJOR UPDATE
POSTED
za 25 september

-Added 16th element, 9 new characters and 6 "other" combinations accordingly.
-Added Breast Size functionality for some characters.
-Added a little tooltip to magical elements that will show how many characters belonging to them are open.

-Cleaned and rearranged gallery by alphabet.
-UI improvements.
-From now on when you undress a character its state will save and you will not need to play the scroll minigame again next time.
-Partially reduced the load on the GPU.
-Other small fixes like Witch H animation , Flight second pose animation, etc..

Use the Crack Fix

Last edited:

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
next time create a request (game update)

SMALL UPDATE / PATCH NOTES
POSTED
ma 27 september

-Added skip functionality for minigames(Snake Space and Devil).From now on when you complete the minigame, the next time you will play there will be a "Skip!" button on minigame start screen.
-Added sound to Bracer sex animation.
-Fixed bug where you couldn't open an "Exit game" dialog while the gallery or options are opened.
-Fixed bug where you still can play scroll minigame although you have the undress option already.
-Fixed Super in the gallery.
-A quick fix to the intro scene (will redo it someday).
-A quick fix to the tutorial.
-Fixed bug where Princess appears nude after the intro scene.

MAJOR UPDATE
POSTED
za 25 september

-Added 16th element, 9 new characters and 6 "other" combinations accordingly.
-Added Breast Size functionality for some characters.
-Added a little tooltip to magical elements that will show how many characters belonging to them are open.

-Cleaned and rearranged gallery by alphabet.
-UI improvements.
-From now on when you undress a character its state will save and you will not need to play the scroll minigame again next time.
-Partially reduced the load on the GPU.
-Other small fixes like Witch H animation , Flight second pose animation, etc..

Use the Crack Fix
MEGA
Disregard this message.

Edit: Yes, this was placed in the right directory. Yes, I have the latest version. I'm getting a Pakfile was frozen with FPakinfo:: Pakfile_version_frozenindex, which is no longer supported. Regenerate paks.

Edit 2: I redownloaded the game from Mega again, with a clean install. Placed the crack inside of the Win64 folder, and viola. I'm not sure what happened, maybe a clean redownload?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes