Jun 4, 2017
anyone knows what is the combo for the one i'm missing? i think i went through every combination methodically (PrintScr'd and went by the order on there) but i either fucked up (it IS around 4am here) and i'm not about to go over it again
BTW does the third button ever unlock?

Reactions: 69ztare

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I felt a certain lack of flat chests.
Gallery could be better. For example: better photos, icon for available sex scenes, chest sizes and even "click to nude", and so on.
"Camera liberty" would be awesome.
A name for each item would be welcome.
A "warning" about already made combinations would be great.
And... I know that maybe it's too much, depending on the perspective, but me (and I bet, a lot of people) would be pleased for an occasional "hint system" for 1 or 2 missing transformations.

Just my opinions. Nothing that matter. But even though I'm a pirate, maybe the general public would think something like these things.

Reactions: bughibughi

siasmaster

May 1, 2017
anyone knows what is the combo for the one i'm missing? i think i went through every combination methodically (PrintScr'd and went by the order on there) but i either fucked up (it IS around 4am here) and i'm not about to go over it again
BTW does the third button ever unlock?
I don't think you fucked up. I methodically went through them too and I got the same thing

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Would be way better if you had the option to disable the ingredient randomisation. I know it'd "ease" the difficulty but that was just an annoyance rather then anything related to gameplay.

Good game none the less looking forward to future updates with more animations and new potion mixtures.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
You really had to add the stoopeed flappy bird game? -_- that is somehting I will never do, if anyone will be so kind as to pass the saves after that dumb game I would love it! Thanks in advance

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes