hitman11

Nov 29, 2017
You really had to add the stoopeed flappy bird game? -_- that is somehting I will never do, if anyone will be so kind as to pass the saves after that dumb game I would love it! Thanks in advance
Even with the savegame from here, i still had to do the minigames.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Game keeps crashing after unlocking about 30/102. My last crash said 'out of video memory.' Does that mean my GPU didn't have enough memory? Btw, I have a gtx 1080. I think the game is leaking memory. Also, why is there no saved progress?

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Game keeps crashing after unlocking about 30/102. My last crash said 'out of video memory.' Does that mean my GPU didn't have enough memory? Btw, I have a gtx 1080. I think the game is leaking memory. Also, why is there no saved progress?
yea, this game needs a NASA computer to run properly

Apr 19, 2021
According to some of the steam page reviews the game might be using the gpu to mine some sort of crypto currency, anyone that can confirm if that is true or not?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Nearly full save file (100/102) as of Jan 1 2022 (happy new year, you filthy degenerates)

Plowing through these combinations to get barely anything is ass, and the minigames are hell. Also, if the poster above me is correct, you don't even want this thing on your computer. I'm nuking it and keeping the save file.

Windows users put it in AppData\Local\MagicShop3D\Saved\SaveGames

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
1.Launching game , problem with C++

2.MagicShop3D->MagicShop3D->MagicShop3D->Binaries->Win64 : trying to launch from there , problem with the lounger

3.I give up , going thru forum to see if there is answer , is answer , 1 minute later game launch itself XD

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Wizard / Hermione frome Harry Potter is bugged when i get her it shows her in rum and that's it , i can click on everything with no response and menu on left isn't showing up so i must exit the game by killing the process on pc

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
According to some of the steam page reviews the game might be using the gpu to mine some sort of crypto currency, anyone that can confirm if that is true or not?
A couple of reviews said it might be simply based of the usage statistics off their monitoring software. No actual proof.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
What the hell is with the dumb mana potion minigame? I don't remember having to do that last time I played a while back. Is this a new mechanic dev thought would be brilliant to include?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Does the options for no mini games not work? Also has one figured out the last 2 combinations that are missing in Gabaw's save up top?

Last edited:

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
The game is a little buggy and it tends to turn off certain options when you go into gallery. I know Firestar cannot be clicked if the gallery book is open.

TheVegnar you need to have cleared the minigame at least once for it to skip, I believe.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This game was updated 01/27/2022 and bug fixed on 02/08/2022 if anyone can share I would appreciate it.
Checking

2022-02-08
SMALL UPDATE

Slide show should work as intended and without errors now.

SMALL UPDATE

The game should load much faster now, sorry for the trouble.

MAJOR UPDATE

-New feature - Harem.(Unlocked after finding 10 characters with H-animations)
-Added 19th element with 10 new characters.
-Added 10 + 8(second pose) H-animations for new characters.
-Added extra H-animation for Death.
-Added many sound effects for new and old characters.
-Added 7 new "fails" and replaced them with repeated ones in element 17.
-Potion minigame now will not occur more than once per 10 new characters.
-Replaced big annoying blue "poof" effect when changing clothed state of a character with a short black screen.

Last edited:

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
Checking

2022-02-08
SMALL UPDATE

Slide show should work as intended and without errors now.

SMALL UPDATE

The game should load much faster now, sorry for the trouble.

MAJOR UPDATE

-New feature - Harem.(Unlocked after finding 10 characters with H-animations)
-Added 19th element with 10 new characters.
-Added 10 + 8(second pose) H-animations for new characters.
-Added extra H-animation for Death.
-Added many sound effects for new and old characters.
-Added 7 new "fails" and replaced them with repeated ones in element 17.
-Potion minigame now will not occur more than once per 10 new characters.
-Replaced big annoying blue "poof" effect when changing clothed state of a character with a short black screen.

Thank you!

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes