Unity Completed Magic & Slash -Riru’s Sexy Grand Adventure [Final] [Lunasoft]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

MasterFearnar

Mar 5, 2018
Then that is the correct version.

Diferent publishers have diferent numbering regardless. thats why i say "pick the MG version" so i wouldnt confuse you with numbers.
So that means we can never get the correct version? Because for me, all the ones that work is the KG ones... the Zippy is dead, Anonfile is getting error 502... and all the others are KG :(

Can someone reupload the correct versions?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
anonfiles one seems to to work just fine for me.
But yeah zippy is dead forever

I can try to reupload the mg version on workupload or something like that.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
RIP Zippy

Hello weary wanderer,
Here lies Zippyshare [2006 - 2023], once upon a time a fairly big file hosting site blessed with a loyal and loving community. Before you leave, consider whether any of the following services will make your onward journey somehow easier and safer.
Farewell.

Reactions: aldavise

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hi Fellow Gamers... I've put together some info to hopefully make it a bit easier to decide where to put your Skill Points that you earn when you Level-up for both Fencing and Magic use

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
No idea. Maybe it wasn't what people wanted going in? Like, they saw it was a "hack and slash" game and somehow were mad it wasn't a turn-based RPG?
Or perhaps they don't feel that the game is lewd enough? The H-content is rather mild, after all. Which I myself happen to love about this game.

True that this game deserves more credits and attention, imho.

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
I'm strying to start a new game but a get a black loading still. How do I fix this so I can start the game?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes