Unity Completed Magic & Slash -Riru’s Sexy Grand Adventure [Final] [Lunasoft]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
For anyone who wants the information I have put together a list of the Creatures encountered and where they are found in this game & what their COMMON and RARE item drops are and organized by the Acts & Regions:

[/
ACT #
REGION
NAME
COMMON
RARE
Act 1Western ForestKuchuuWriggling TendrilGreen Herb
Act 1Western ForestDire WolfWolf PeltWolf Fang
Act 1Western ForestMatangoSticky SporeFace Mushroom
Act 1Western ForestOrcRopeEther Infused Ore
Act 1Western ForestEntSolid LogEmbryo
Act 1Orc CaveCave BatBat WingBat Fang
Act 1Orc CaveOrcRopeEhter Infused Ore
Act 1Orc CaveMatangoSticky SporeFace Mushroom
Act 1Orc CaveElectrified BatElectrified PeltLightning Rune
Act 1Orc CaveHigh OrcIron IngotOrcish Blend
Act 1Orc CaveFrost MatangoChilly SporeChilly Mushroom
Act 1Orc CaveBoss OrcEmbryo

ACT #
REGION
NAME
COMMON
RARE
Act 2Southern PlainsGhoulUndead ClawCoal
Act 2Southern PlainsZombieUndead FangCoal
Act 2Southern PlainsElectrified BatElectrified PeltLightning Rune
Act 2Southern PlainsSkeletonSteel IngotHeat Stone
Act 2Southern PlainsSlimeSlime OilEther Infused Slime
Act 2Mysterious RuinsWraithGrimoire Scrap
Act 2Mysterious RuinsGhoulUndead ClawCoal
Act 2Mysterious RuinsSlimeSlime OilEther Infused Slime
Act 2Mysterious RuinsZombieUndead FangCoal
Act 2Mysterious RuinsElectrified BatElectrified PeltLightning Rune
Act 2Mysterious RuinsSkeletonSteel IngotHeat Stone
Act 2Mysterious RuinsMagma SlimeSlime CoreFlawless Ruby
Act 2Mysterious RuinsTomb SpiderSpider ThreadSlightly Tough Pelt
Act 2Mysterious RuinsBasiliskPoison Filled SackReally Tough Pelt
Act 2Mysterious RuinsUndead DragonEmbryo

ACT #
REGION
NAME
COMMON
RARE
Act 3TaigaFrost SlimeSlime CoreFlawless Sapphire
Act 3TaigaWraithGrimoire Scrap
Act 3TaigaSasquatchFlower Blooming in Frozen LandSnow Beast's Mane
Act 3TaigaTrollEther Infused IceEther Crystal
Act 3TaigaChimeraChimera FangDragon Wing
Act 3CastleTrollEther Infused IceEther Crystal
Act 3CastleLichGrimoire ScrapAncient Grimoire
Act 3CastleChimeraChimera FangDragon Wing
Act 3CastleEnergy SlimeSlime CoreFlawless Topaz
Act 3CastleGargoyleDevil WingDevil's Contract
Act 3CastleAncient Castle GuardianArmor FragmentObsidian Ingot
Act 3CastleFlesh GolemEmbryo

ACT #
REGION
NAME
COMMON
RARE
Act 4Witches LegacyLegacy GuardianAncient Scripture / Manufactured SoulObsidian Ingot
Act 4Witches LegacySahuaginAncient Fish FinWitch Coin
Act 4Witches LegacyLichGrimoire ScrapAncient Grimoire
Act 4Witches LegacyGolemSentient RockLife Rune
Act 4Witches LegacyEttinMithril IngotEther Infused Scroll
Act 4Witches LegacyProgenitor's Tree SpiritWorld Tree Fang
Act 4Witches LegacyElder GolemAncient Rune
Act 4Witches LegacyShadow BeastShadow Covered Wing
Act 4Witches LegacyNecromancer [Big Boss]Embryo
]
how rare is this god damn obsidian ingot? i killed like 200 legacy guardians and didnt drop 1

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Has that table changed? For most enemies the drop is ok, but others don't drop or maybe just my luck is trash or I'm doing something wrong?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i cant figure out how to start quests for helping people around the village i checked every spot i colud all towns folk dont need help also i cant start tanya or mimis quests either how do you start the quest?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
im wondering if i cant do side quests anymore for villagers or tanyas and mimis cause it mgiht be 1 time only thing even if you do new game plus im using someone elses save but are side quest 1 time only event? cause i cant re do any of em i checked back alot even got the ortich blend notting happening with tanya no arrow abvoe her head im so confused here can someone help?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
i cant figure out how to start quests for helping people around the village i checked every spot i colud all towns folk dont need help also i cant start tanya or mimis quests either how do you start the quest?
I have not had problems with that, whenever I finish the game, it lets me do all the secondary missions, check that you have not modified the original content folders.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I have not had problems with that, whenever I finish the game, it lets me do all the secondary missions, check that you have not modified the original content folders.
what do you mean? this save might have been modded? i used the save newlight uploaded in page 6 but anyway can i fix it? or is my save fucked? and if you mean the actual game folders not save it not modified i got it from here this thread from the Nopy link

Last edited:

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
A few days ago I was playing the game in a normal and fluid way, but then the next day the game does not load my saves, nor does the gallery. Do you know how I can fix this error?

View attachment 980144

what do you mean? this save might have been modded? i used the save newlight uploaded in page 6 but anyway can i fix it? or is my save fucked? and if you mean the actual game folders not save it not modified i got it from here this thread from the Nopy link
A few months ago I had a small problem, similar to yours, in the same way that you did the same, I downloaded it from Nopy and used the save that they passed on page 6, but at a certain point in the game it no longer allowed me to do anything, I could start the game again from scratch, but could not do the secondary or main missions again, so I asked and some people recommended that I uninstall the game and use the save again, since that moment I have not had problems with him gambling.

Reactions: Furabia

narutomater

May 2, 2020
A few months ago I had a small problem, similar to yours, in the same way that you did the same, I downloaded it from Nopy and used the save that they passed on page 6, but at a certain point in the game it no longer allowed me to do anything, I could start the game again from scratch, but could not do the secondary or main missions again, so I asked and some people recommended that I uninstall the game and use the save again, since that moment I have not had problems with him gambling.
sadly this thread docent have link for the installer version of this game do u know of 1? or do i just delete game and extract it again i have 1 that pre installed and can i use the save i been using now? i did bunch replays got more gear hate to have lose it

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i was wondering something i know that both MG and KG versions are same with content and subs but is it better to buy KG version? cause KG games usually get updates to fix bugs in there games and MG never gives updates but do they both have same update version? or does KG always make updates for it? cause idk which buy KG OR MG version

narutomater

May 2, 2020
its hard to understand why i cant fix the side quest bug i tried deleteing the game again and using fresh new game but docent fix the side quest bug i cant start any of em still and the simbles dont appear over there heads

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i started a new game fresh and seems side quest worked but when i got to the 2nd playthorugh the side quest dont work anymore im starting to wonder if this isnt a bug and if the quest are like a 1 time only thing but idk does anyone here know anythnig about this game and can tell me if side quests are a 1 time only event or if i just have a bug i want to make sure cause maybe i need wait to do the quest for the ifrit staff and the leviatian sword on hell mode try get lvl 65 1 cause i only got lvl 24 1 and that was on easy mode i just want to know if this is bug or not if anyone knows anything please tell me

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
i like this game i finished this game like 5 times already to get different endings and get all the achivements well i did not get all the achivements the nightmare difficulty is like hell super hard even the dev's struggled in that difficulty but i liked the cg's

chiyo abnner 3.png Banner_Tsubaki.png

narutomater

May 2, 2020
anyone else here only able to do all side quest once? i cant re do any of them in next playthrough including mimi and her masters side quests dont work anymore in the 2nd playthrough are any of you getting the same thing? and i cant seem to get a higher level weapon then lvl 24 for the infit staff and leviation sword from both the girls mimi and her masters side quests

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes