Unity Completed Magic & Slash -Riru’s Sexy Grand Adventure [Final] [Lunasoft]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
some help please.....

when i start the game, it does not display anything, only displaying the app/task am using ,but the game load's fine and i can even hear the audio when launching the game, also the only change is the cursor which changes into the game default.
and when i press ALT+TAB i get switched to the last app/task am using.

Last edited:

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
You could just... not take the virgin route you know?
But seriously, its mostly lose to win games that are the real problem, way to many of them and essentially it just makes me fight every fight twice to see all the sex scenes. Tedious as all hell.

Anway the game isn't marked as censored, so hopefully those Manga Gamer jpegs aren't in the real thing.
The gallery seems to show the requirements for the scenes. All the lose ones that I saw say they can be unlocked by clearing the game as well. So possibly you don't have to lose at all for the majority. Also in the one scene I've unlocked it is deffo uncensored.

Reactions: Anonymousity

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
does this include the updates from dlsite?

(the original game has a iso fille)

still not sure if mangagamer buys the copyrights of the game or just pirates them:unsure:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...still not sure if mangagamer buys the copyrights of the game or just pirates them
It has the mosaic free art, they probably got it from the developer themselves. The latest DLSite version is two years old this one only just got released, so it's probably the latest version. It has Mangagamers own version number though.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Looks like it does have sprite animations and guessing by the release date and that it's a downloadable version it probably has that extra outfit from DLSite. Seems pretty polished so far.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it probably has that extra outfit from DLSite.
There are alternative outfits in the closet that sound like their from a previous game.

And the DLSite page says 64bit only, so the 32bit users seem to be out of luck.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Some tags are missing? So, it's another "lose to win" games? I just hope there is no virgin routes or anything like that — these are the most tedious and tiresome eroges in existence.
Thanks I am so sick of these games.. I want to win the game but then you don't see anything.. these type suck anymore they are a dime a dozen.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Thanks I am so sick of these games.. I want to win the game but then you don't see anything.. these type suck anymore they are a dime a dozen.
If it's "you loose to see some sex scenes" it's okay if it doesn't result in a game over. There's a game I played yesterday where when u got defeated by a boss, u got a h-scene and then he puts the girl in jail, but then you can escape and battle him again to advance the story. This type is ok imo, you don't have to load a previous save. Don't know about this game though, I'll see.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If it's "you loose to see some sex scenes" it's okay if it doesn't result in a game over. There's a game I played yesterday where when u got defeated by a boss, u got a h-scene and then he puts the girl in jail, but then you can escape and battle him again to advance the story. This type is ok imo, you don't have to load a previous save. Don't know about this game though, I'll see.
That's the kind of game this is, usually.
You lose you go back to the Inn.
In the tutorial it tells you that only a few fights will make you reload a save.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
is there any way to cheat the crystals? because tht does NOT look fun once i reach higher tiers...

If you read the hints in the gallery, you would know that all 'losing' scenes are unlocked automatically if you beat the game. So you don't HAVE to lose at all to see the lose scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedBooty

obibobi

May 10, 2017
is there any way to cheat the crystals? because tht does NOT look fun once i reach higher tiers...

If you bothered to read the hints in the gallery, you would know that all 'losing' scenes are unlocked automatically if you beat the game. So you don't HAVE to lose at all to see the lose scenes.
If that's all that mattered then why bother playing these games at all, just look at rips.

The whole play to lose goes against how people normally enjoy games, you get rewarded for winning. Winning in these games gives you a very sub par rpg and to get anything good you have to throw fights which is annoying.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If that's all that mattered then why bother playing these games at all, just look at rips.

The whole play to lose goes against how people normally enjoy games, you get rewarded for winning. Winning in these games gives you a very sub par rpg and to get anything good you have to throw fights which is annoying.
Honestly, I'm just using it as a time killer. So I don't mind the laid back game style. Though I do wish the enemies were a bit stronger, since I went afk for 5 minutes and came back to 8 of them beating on me and me still at more than 50% health on normal difficulty.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, I'm wondering if anyone else had this issue / knows a fix. The game has achievements, but the achievement earned box stays up over the character display, and I can't get it to go away. It stays even though a game restart and load.

Edit, never mind It had issues with the game starting full screen larger than the game's "standard" resolution. Switching to windowed and back to full screen fixed it.

Reactions: clash bluelight
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes