Unity Completed Magic & Slash -Riru’s Sexy Grand Adventure [Final] [Lunasoft]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Lol. I see the "dating sim" tag has been removed.
Frankly, I would have been torn... (?? xD)

I mean, I heard that ogres make the cutest boyfriends, but I'm partial to orcs so probably would have ended up shipping her with an orc gentleman.

• Haha
Reactions: Detesteorare

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If that's all that mattered then why bother playing these games at all, just look at rips.

The whole play to lose goes against how people normally enjoy games, you get rewarded for winning. Winning in these games gives you a very sub par rpg and to get anything good you have to throw fights which is annoying.
You don't have to play to lose, technically if you beat the game you get rewarded all the CGs.
You also get some of them from creating Familiars, which requires sex, since you need semen from Luis to make them.
If you want a game that rewards sex though look up Crisis Point Extinction on Patreon, or here on this site.
It uses sex as a healing mechanic, and it's a pretty neat Metroidvania instead of an RPG. There's also technically no rape scenes.
The Dev is pretty against that, although you do get molested by some enemies.
Anyway, RPGs aren't everyone's cup of tea but I personally enjoy this kind of game, not to lose but to have an RPG experience.
I wish I could recommend more games that reward sex though, we need more of those and less game-over rape scene ones.

Edit: Formatting and better... wording?

Last edited:

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Gameplay isn't so bad but gets boring after a while, waiting for someone to share their save file :)

Mykka

Apr 2, 2019
I've played this game a few years back and to finally see an english version is amazing <3

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Some tags are missing? So, it's another "lose to win" games? I just hope there is no virgin routes or anything like that — these are the most tedious and tiresome eroges in existence.
You could just... not take the virgin route you know?
But seriously, its mostly lose to win games that are the real problem, way to many of them and essentially it just makes me fight every fight twice to see all the sex scenes. Tedious as all hell.

Anway the game isn't marked as censored, so hopefully those Manga Gamer jpegs aren't in the real thing.
Okay, I see these posts on any game like this. So let me solve your problem. Save, before you fight a creature for the first time in a new area, beat the creature, once you're out of an area, save. If you want to see the sexual part, go back to your previous save, purposely lose, see it. There's a sexual element to the game, the sex however is a penalty as opposed to a reward. I go through games like this often, I beat the enemy essentially making myself earn to see the sexual elements later.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Can this be played with a controller without some 3rd party software? Ahhh I posted this before starting the game. The whole click-to-move thing put the old kaibosh on that. ; . ;

Last edited:

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
This is by far the most well made H-game I have ever played. To anyone who reads this, it is worth downloading.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The game looks sweet, girls are cute and gameplay quite decent ;-) i'm in :cool:

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
If it's "you loose to see some sex scenes" it's okay if it doesn't result in a game over. There's a game I played yesterday where when u got defeated by a boss, u got a h-scene and then he puts the girl in jail, but then you can escape and battle him again to advance the story. This type is ok imo, you don't have to load a previous save. Don't know about this game though, I'll see.
May I get the game name? For academic purposes, of course :^)

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
They could have worded that arrow meme a bit differently imo. So it still feels fresh even though its outdated and old.

Would be nice, if there's a way to get rid of the image on the left side. Also, magic is nice but gets annoying fast with her voice saying it over and over again.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
May I get the game name? For academic purposes, of course :^)
This occurs in Yukiiro Quest which is an S-tier RPGM H-game if you're into tentacles, rape, etc. It's not exactly specific to any one game though.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes