2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Any games like this where there is no combat and is just about the tentacles corrupting a girl like this that actually has more content and endings?

Reactions: f9account

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
Crisp, clean, and can't complain. Well maybe not the second part. Well done.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Looks like shit and the capture image is stupid as fuck. So many pointy points she could just easily impale herself or the supposed monster could impale her without effort and it turns into a bloody bleed out which lucky wont happen as the mouths in the same image seemingly foreshadow a very snuffy guro vore in the same way that picking up a gun in a shooter foreshadows soon to follow shooting. Image really sends the wrong message to what the summary suggests

Apr 7, 2019
Well, Actually I have done translate this game for testing my photshop skill last month but if everyone want to try I can upload it. View attachment 1857234
yes. an alternative translation would be much appreciated. i'm gonna play the mtl now, but if it doesn't worl out i would love a manual fan translation to fall back on. i'm sure i speak for everybody here when i say that more translation options are always better.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
hmm the description said you can let her rest if her mentality reaches zero or just drug her back to having some more but you can also choke her till she wakes up in the next day.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes