2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
Well, the only progressions I have seen are the changes in the heroine's body portraits and in her speech. You can compare them with the ones on the main page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides this, I still have not found any ending scene.

Here is my save in case somebody wants to play with it. (for climax I suggest starting with 2 lewd injections)

Dicky077

Apr 20, 2018
Good but why it has to be tentacles... Why not Orc or minotaur that will be much more... Hehe

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
The correct developer name is "Karaage Kompany" (not "Company").
No you're wrong

からあげカンパニー (Kara age kanpanī) translate to "Karaage Company" and not "Karaage Kompany" this is Dlsite fault to misspelling (hapen often)

1580_1580_1580

Aug 24, 2018
No you're wrong

からあげカンパニー (Kara age kanpanī) translate to "Karaage Company" and not "Karaage Kompany" this is Dlsite fault to misspelling (hapen often)
However, other games from this developer come with exactly this name on f95. And because of the difference, this game does not appear in the search results.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
However, other games from this developer come with exactly this name on f95. And because of the difference, this game does not appear in the search results.
You're a Human you can put "Karaage" only and the search feature will find what you need it's not like the whole name is different (like it hapened with some popular game named after well know dev instead of the original)
And half the game are with "company" and other half with "kompany" probably because some didn't even pay attention to check the translation (uploader usualy don't bother checking it's the translator job so few/lot time it hapen live with it) :rolleyes:

1580_1580_1580

Aug 24, 2018
You're a Human you can put "Karaage" only and the search feature will find what you need it's not like the whole name is different (like it hapened with some popular game named after well know dev instead of the original)
And half the game are with "company" and other half with "kompany" probably because some didn't even pay attention to check the translation (uploader usualy don't bother checking it's the translator job so few/lot time it hapen live with it) :rolleyes:
Of course, this is what I do when searching manually. But the full name of the company is contained in the search links in some threads.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes