2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does she at least break at some point? I've been seeing what look like thoughts that are getting progressively less filled with hope she'll get out like she is actually starting to submit to the feeling of the tentacles. I know reducing the blue mental bar causes her to break in the sense she stops responding or thinking, but does she ever just let go?

Last edited:

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
I have all the stats pretty high and manage to get the climax bar to half at most before she passes out on me. Tried different ways as well. Anyone managed to max that bar out?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have all the stats pretty high and manage to get the climax bar to half at most before she passes out on me. Tried different ways as well. Anyone managed to max that bar out?
Use the options at the top center, the red button restores stamina, the blue restores mental state, and the pink makes her even hornier, which can speed up the climax bar.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Does she at least break at some point? I've been seeing what look like thoughts that are getting progressively less filled with hope she'll get out like she is actually starting to submit to the feeling of the tentacles. I know reducing the blue mental bar causes her to break in the sense she stops responding or thinking, but does she ever just let go?

There's a comments.txt in www/img/pictures with all possible responses. And it seems so. God knows how high you need to go to get it so, though.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

There's a comments.txt in www/img/pictures with all possible responses. And it seems so. God knows how high you need to go to get it so, though.
Can now confirm, while she hasn't completely fallen into submission, I got to a point at day 31 where she is hesitantly begging for it in audio.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
the game is freezing but the audio still plays, any tips on how to fix

nevermind, just checked RPGmaker website for fix

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes