Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
No I don't, still don't actually.
Open the start menu and click "Run.." if on W10 just hit the search button/bar and type %appdata%
Hit enter and you'll be taken to your AppData folder, once there go to Local, and find this game's folder
Then replace the file in there, or simply drop your save file from the few posts earlier right inside
When you open up the game again it'll be full clear

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Open the start menu and click "Run.." if on W10 just hit the search button/bar and type %appdata%
Hit enter and you'll be taken to your AppData folder, once there go to Local, and find this game's folder
Then replace the file in there, or simply drop your save file from the few posts earlier right inside
Ok thanks for the help.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow are they trying to give people repetitive strain injuries with those escape mechanics? I need to go look up a macro program to spam Z for me so I don't hurt myself.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
2d act scroller games are usually designed to be played with a gamepad. You might want to invest in one. I personally recommend logitech f710 because it has both direct input and xinput to emulate x360 controllers. Also it has reversible d-pad <-> analog to feel like xbox or ps controller. Then you can use xpadder to map any key or combo of keys

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow are they trying to give people repetitive strain injuries with those escape mechanics? I need to go look up a macro program to spam Z for me so I don't hurt myself.
2d act scroller games are usually designed to be played with a gamepad. You might want to invest in one. I personally recommend logitech f710 because it has both direct input and xinput to emulate x360 controllers. Also it has reversible d-pad <-> analog to feel like xbox or ps controller. Then you can use xpadder to map any key or combo of keys
Or download . This program's a lifesaver.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
%localappdata% also works if you want to get to the local folder within appdata right away. And you can also put that string in in the file explorer instead of Run. The direct and complete path would then be %localappdata%\MagicalAngelFairyHeart.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
2.03 changelog (google translate)

Stage 8 mon23 boss hcg add
gallery mon23 boss hcg add

option file CreateTexturesOnDemand value can be changed.
CreateTexturesOnDemand = 0: High-quality effect changeable with high-spec pc

CreateTexturesOnDemand = 1: Low- effect effect driveable with low-spec pc
* Low quality change * Please change when a crash occurs.

Reactions: Kurzwaltz Messer
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes