• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
High version explodes my computer. Even then I had trouble with viewing battle-rapes in Low version: no animation was showing, only shadow appeared where the rape should've been proceeding, and when I tried to release myself from enemy clutches, camera would just fly to the level start. Fixed this by setting "SleepMargin" parameter in options.ini to zero, though I toyed with the others parameters too but dunno what any of 'em do.

Also if anyone needs, attached cheat engine table for hp, mp, restoration rates (the higher - the quicker), money, REF (the higher REF is, the faster heroine will leave confused state or rape), stats and attack power.
Cheated save-file is attached too: heroine just bitch-slaps anyone into oblivion.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Ah, thank you- that helps a great deal. I thought Battletoads for the NES was a hard game. :)
I like this game- it's kinda like an H-version of "Streets of Rage", just naughtier.
Why do the henchmen look like Kamen Rider/Masked Rider-Kikaida villains? An homage, perhaps?

The MC is a little cutie though and I really like the fluid animations of the movement and combat (even on my doorstop of a laptop)- it runs really smooth and considering the scale of the characters on the screen- they have an incredible amount of detail, there's no pixelation or choppy movements.

Although, it is kind of one of those rinse'n'repeat games- I look forward to seeing what new enemies and bosses come out in future udpates.
the red guy looks like faiz lol

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
funny thing is, about 2.04... i can handle high loading given the gaming laptop I now have... but it's not even loading everything properly... having a lot of visual issues and such...

i'm honestly beginning to wonder what went wrong with this game, when they got it right 3 times before (the 3 fighting girl games)

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Well HCG updates are really the only thing left to look for in this one, the gameplay is flat and the animations feel pretty routine by now. I think the dev needs to either switch up their formula or take a break after this project.

Zeida

Oct 9, 2017
Hrmm... Maybe a bit more oomph on the hits and some kind of guage to use an ULTRA SEXY MOVE! I dunno, maybe something along those lines I guess~

Nov 4, 2018
Hrmm... Maybe a bit more oomph on the hits and some kind of guage to use an ULTRA SEXY MOVE! I dunno, maybe something along those lines I guess~
I can't think of a way to integrate that "gauge + sexy move" idea into this game, for the following reasons:
- Fairy Heart doesn't fight sexy at all. :p
- Can't think of a metric to charge the gauge

One way to spice up the game is to give her a power-down mode, similar to Umai-Neko's other game Fighting Girl Sakura-R where she can lose her clothes and her fighting ability is reduced. Since our heroine is a magical girl, we can have her lose her transformation when she runs out of energy-- she has natural energy regen and can transform back when it recovers to a set minimum like 100-150. To complement this, add monsters that have H-attacks which drain energy (instead of HP).

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The new and buggier than ever 2.05 is . Now the Z combos sometimes don't seem to work. Maybe it's just my machine but I doubt it.

Last edited:

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
The new and buggier than ever 2.05 is . Now the Z combos sometimes don't seem to work. Maybe it's just my machine but I doubt it.
Mine is just working fine. The only thing I know is that this is the HIGH version and not the LOW version.
It's probably your keyboard or whatever you are using as input that is messing up the combos.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Seems to work fine on a second run. Don't know what kind of bug that was but it's not the input. I think on first run the game is not initializing properly or something

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Well you know you are running the HIGH version when it takes a little too long to boot the game up to the title screen. Another thing to note is that if you start a stage, every assets that causes a character to make an action will cause the game to lag a bit just to load said assets of a particular action. That's probably why your inputs are going crazy.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
We're talking about a basic 2d scroller made with Game maker. This sort of thing should not happen unless you don't know wtf you're doing when coding the damn thing. If it can't initialize properly on a decent machine then you might aswell call it HIGHly unoptimized or Buggy AF version. The next game seems to have even higher resolution assets. What will happen then? Look at Atelier Tia. Made with Game Maker, has high resolution assets, works perfectly fine.

Juliandog5

Nov 20, 2019
I'm having an issue with V. 2.03 the enemy's are invisible and I have 0 Hp and 0 Mana from the start and don't regen at all. Anyway to fix this glitch?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes