Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 4, 2018
One thing I want to see for the final boss: the H animation and game over screen showing Fairy Heart succumbing to pleasure. It could be an ecstatic expression, ahegao, hearts in her eyes, or moving her hips on her own.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
One thing I want to see for the final boss: the H animation and game over screen showing Fairy Heart succumbing to pleasure. It could be an ecstatic expression, ahegao, hearts in her eyes, or moving her hips on her own.
It's not the first time she suffered from that.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Magical Angel Fairy Heart ver 2.1 is here!

It features rework on Fairy Heart's animations. And she has bigger breasts now.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
This is truly the darkest timeline. A step in the wrong direction.
Probably because the game is near its completion. After all, updates on Fighting Girl Sakura-R has stopped. And Magical Angel Fairy Flower has already begun development.

All it needs now is a bit of tweaking, story implementation, and some last minute debugging.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
he should at least make a final boss stage like in Sakura-R and Fighting Girl Mei and a conclusion to the yet nonexistent story

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is this game somewhat playable now?
From what I recall it was nearly impossible to get anywhere when I tried it a while back.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I wonder, why there was never a changelog included in this thread? It would be really nice to know about the changes to decide if it's worth downloading or not... That being said, the last version I was playing is 1.81. Is the difference between those two big or rather minor?

Reactions: 1stxknight

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
What's wrong with that? I mean yeah, bigger breast. But it has to stay true to its concept.
I've been growing more and more disgusted by the increasing breasts for months now. They were at a decent size when the first few CGs were released, now they're just gross. It's not attractive to me at all.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I've been growing more and more disgusted by the increasing breasts for months now. They were at a decent size when the first few CGs were released, now they're just gross. It's not attractive to me at all.
I mean, you're not wrong there. But I guess they're actual concept design didn't match up to their model. And I agree as well that bigger breasts kinda gross me out a little bit. But I still stand that the remodel of the breast is just a minor issue and the game is what I look forward to most rather than what little detail has to be implemented.

Unless UMAI NEKO tries to redesign all of the models in the game, then boy howdy. We are going to be here for a while.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
I don't mind the change but I agree, they needed to be a bit bigger, but half the size of what they did.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes