• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
version 2.06 is . There's already an update to 2.07 consisting in bug fixes.

Google translate from ci-en
"Emergency patch MAGICAL ANGEL FAIRY HEART 2.07

Stage open bug fixed

I'm sorry.
Critical bugs were a bit difficult to progress.
Thank you for waiting.

Release to the fairy flower play video.
A playable version will be released in the future."

Reactions: kotori96

Pervy Mega

Oct 20, 2017
you guys now how to fix this bug. when she gets down, the animations gets stuck on the first pose. noticed on version 2.06, tried 1.65 and works fine there.
Thank u in advance :)

Reactions: andypro1997x3

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
it's just the game is very poorly optimized and can barely load correctly. You can try reloading the stage a few times or restarting the game until the issue disappears on its own. The most common issue I get with the new builds is that controls get stuck like Z and X can't be used until a certain event such as grab or knock down. Also there's the bug when the MC gets stuck in the knock down sequence and floats away. That also goes away on its own after a few stage reloads. You can open the options.ini file and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 or the other way around and see if it makes any difference. Make sure to run with dedicated video card instead of the intel integrated gpu.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I find it funny that the devs is already working on Fairy Flower when Fairy Heart isn't really done... and it's also far from optimized....

They didn't do this when they were doing the Fighting Girl Series....

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I find it funny that the devs is already working on Fairy Flower when Fairy Heart isn't really done... and it's also far from optimized....

They didn't do this when they were doing the Fighting Girl Series....
Fighting Girl Sakura R is still receiving updates during Fairy Heart's development.

And maybe. Just maybe, the game is still getting updates occasionally.

andypro1997x3

Jun 6, 2018
version 2.06 is . There's already an update to 2.07 consisting in bug fixes.

Google translate from ci-en
"Emergency patch MAGICAL ANGEL FAIRY HEART 2.07

Stage open bug fixed

I'm sorry.
Critical bugs were a bit difficult to progress.
Thank you for waiting.

Release to the fairy flower play video.
A playable version will be released in the future."
can you upload version 2.07 because animation keep getting stuck, it's unplayable

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
this is the low version of 2.09. the high version is giving visual issues...

Reactions: kotori96
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes