Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
Have not try it yet so can someone tell me if this is one of those super easy games that people just play for the sex content? cause i saw the demo and enemies just walks around u barely doing anything. can u change difficulties? it looks good tho and kinda interested in playing.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Have not try it yet so can someone tell me if this is one of those super easy games that people just play for the sex content? cause i saw the demo and enemies just walks around u barely doing anything. can u change difficulties? it looks good tho and kinda interested in playing.
I've been playing it some time ago and it was a funny game to me. It's not quite easy at the very beginning, I would say, it's kinda grindy too but there are cheats so You may unlock everything with no problem. And about the difficulty, I don't remember if You can choose one but it's just standing in corner of the map and smashing Your buttons to fire at enemies. When they reach You - You're fucked, literally.

Now my question is, what's changed? I thought it's been a complete product for a while now. What are those updates for?

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
I've been playing it some time ago and it was a funny game to me. It's not quite easy at the very beginning, I would say, it's kinda grindy too but there are cheats so You may unlock everything with no problem. And about the difficulty, I don't remember if You can choose one but it's just standing in corner of the map and smashing Your buttons to fire at enemies. When they reach You - You're fucked, literally.

Now my question is, what's changed? I thought it's been a complete product for a while now. What are those updates for?
Not a fan of cheats n' stuff but i do love grinding. Based on your opinion i might give it a go sometime in d near future. Thanks :)

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
so as soon as i click the .exe, a "nyan" voice pop out of nowhere and the game is nowhere to be seen, i check with my task manager and it seems like the game crash as soon as i start it, any idea on how to handle this problem?

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Tried to launch 2.0.3 64bit game on my calculator laptop with 4gb operative memory, and some cheap processor, but couldn't: the game just eats all memory and CP, so had to reboot. Didn't expect such thing for a sidescroller, to be honest.

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
Tried again after a while, game is not bad but animations are so generic that are actually boring.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes