Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I have few questions about these games...

-Does Fairy Heart 2.4 contain all heroines inside. Of you have to download different games
I remember trying 2 versions in the past (pink/white costume heroine and yellow costume heroine)

-Also, is there a way to buy or learn new attacks?

usernamea

Jun 5, 2019
I have few questions about these games...

-Does Fairy Heart 2.4 contain all heroines inside. Of you have to download different games
I remember trying 2 versions in the past (pink/white costume heroine and yellow costume heroine)

-Also, is there a way to buy or learn new attacks?
All of them are separate games, which is pretty annoying considering that fairy heart, fairy flower (and fairy princess by the looks of it) are essentially the same game with a different skin.

the games (in order of release) are:
fighting girl mei, fighting girl sakura R, magical angel fairy heart, magical angel fairy flower, and magical angel fairy princess (currently in development)

for all of the games except fairy heart, the latest version of the game is the best version

for fairy heart: all the HCG are available at 2.09

at 2.1 umai neko changes the main protagonist's proportions, giving her abnormally large tits and ass that honestly are plain goofy looking. he also added updated poses for the in game rape scenes so if you want to see those you gotta get at least 2.3

again tho, those titties are ridiculous

honestly these games are all ez as hell and you rarely need any of the skills in the shop except for a few scenarios, and even then the skills are dirt cheap so might as well get them anyways

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks a lot for clarifiying all of that.

Yes, I noticed the games looked pretty similar.
Also I think I tried even FG Mei in the past. (I was not sure it was the same creator)

I would be curious to compare the abnormal tits and ass.
Even if I usually prefer the regular proportions.
So, I should keep up with 2.09 version. (not sure where to DL this particular one)
Does 2.3 etc have more attack and all ?

About Fairy flower. last version is 1.7, right?

Perhaps, I'm special, but I like to see all the possible attack move the girls can do.
I like fighting girls :D But if all these extra attacks are just magical sparkles, it's not my stuff ^^

again, thanks!

usernamea

Jun 5, 2019
Thanks a lot for clarifiying all of that.

Yes, I noticed the games looked pretty similar.
Also I think I tried even FG Mei in the past. (I was not sure it was the same creator)

I would be curious to compare the abnormal tits and ass.
Even if I usually prefer the regular proportions.
So, I should keep up with 2.09 version. (not sure where to DL this particular one)
Does 2.3 etc have more attack and all ?

About Fairy flower. last version is 1.7, right?

Perhaps, I'm special, but I like to see all the possible attack move the girls can do.
I like fighting girls :D But if all these extra attacks are just magical sparkles, it's not my stuff ^^

again, thanks!
Not sure if the links are still up but I’m pretty sure someone shared Fairy Heart 2.9 a while back in this thread. If not, you could always dish out the 11 bucks for the dev’s patreon. Every version of their games is on there, could always download and cancel next month.

But yeah theres no updates to the move set on any of the games, dev is pretty low effort when it comes to the actual game part of his game. They’re mostly glorified gallery viewers for the CG animations.

If you’ve seen the move set once then that’s what it is. Sry bud.

Reactions: neddyf

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
What do you mean a GIF, it's literally there for free on his website.

Reactions: rarbs

usernamea

Jun 5, 2019
Damn, with the way things are it looks like there’s no more reason to keep up with this dev anymore.

The main reason I kept an eye on this dev was because of how good the art /animation was in all there games. But it seems they’ve switched art styles again and this time it just looks lazy as hell.

At least with the switch from mei to sakura there was a trade off between fluid animation and wider, better drawn cgs, as well as more variations.

Does anyone know of any other games or devs that do similar quality work?
The only other dev that I saw that really had art that I liked was C-Laboratory, but there no news on a new game and I can’t find a blog or anything about them.

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
How do I unlock the extra animations in menus and gallery? I've finished the stage 1 test but no gallery and extra.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
How do I unlock the extra animations in menus and gallery? I've finished the stage 1 test but no gallery and extra.
Bruh? Are you sure you don't know or truly stupid? That's ver 0.01 is not the newest v0.03 ,v0.01 didn't have HCG

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Like an earlier post said, you can press the J key in Fairy Princess to get some gold. You can also press the K key to gain atk for free.

Other than that, idk what buttons do what. They only work on this screen too:

1638528199740.png

Also mid fight, you can press the Q key to take damage. If you jump and then press it, you'll get knocked down. Use this to get lewds faster.

Also, it seems Version 0.03 doesn't work properly unless you download Version 0.01 and then copy the files from 0.03 into the same folder as 0.01. I guess it's missing some key files...

Last edited:

sazero

Nov 1, 2019
Well, is there any information about Fairy Flower the final version? It seems it has stopped update after version2.2. Like Fairy Heart, the final version of Fairy Flower should be 2.4.
It's quite pity that there are only 6 stages in Fairy Flower but somehow, it should be a final version which finished Fairy Flower.
For Fairy Princess, I think of that it should be not the case that the heroine cannot attack with any skill or punch after her clothes got broken. If it is like "BlazingAngel Mistletear" (極煌戦姫ミストルティア), the game could be more funny.

Reactions: Winnl-B

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
The Fairy Princess game looks good, but what's the point of getting up with her armor broken if she can't do anything anymore?...also, you can use the J key to give you money, when you play the Q damages you and the W knocks you down, just like in Fairy Heart, in Fairy Flower number 1 does damage an number 3 knocks you down...

Balagador

Nov 11, 2020
So I wanted to understand something about this post. I see in image 3 of this application's post a very high res gallery art that when I download the (High) area, I don't see anything even remotely coming to that quality.
Is there something I'm missing about this or is the (low) suppose to be that one?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes