Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

sazero

Nov 1, 2019
Fairy Heart 2.5 released, but only some bug fixed. Fairy Flower 2.4 released.
Anyone has these two version?

The Real Darkness

Dec 27, 2017
We might be waiting for Magical Angel Fairy Princess. . . but
how many of you all know that this game :
Magical Angel Fairy Heart is on steam soon July 1 2022?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
seems like the new game is a failure,, that's y there's no new thread created for it and its total silence

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
seems like the new game is a failure,, that's y there's no new thread created for it and its total silence
there's silence cause no one seems to have it's latest version which is 0.9

the latest version of fairy heart and fairy flower seem to be out there though

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

V0.10 is out, Stage 2 has two new enemies but I don't think there's a game over CG yet.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
More like "no one bothered to make a new thread because it's just the same game with a different heroine" kind of thing.

Though I wouldn't blame them. After all, these games are under one big collection that is known as the Fairy Strikers. And Fairy Heart being the first in the collection, followed by Fairy Flower which is close to finishing its development, and Fairy Princess which is currently in production.

So don't assume that no one made a new thread just because the last one was bad. I assume there are some sequels out there that performed worse than their predecessors and still made a thread out of them anyways. I'm guessing that they're just doing it here because it's just the same game, with new stuff, and different applications.

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
[

Is it possible to download the new version from somewhere for free?
Pretty much what I'm wondering, ngl. I haven't found anything yet though, the furthest I've seen anyone post downloads for is Fairy Flower 2.3, so I'm missing 2.4 and the recent Fairy Princess update. There's also the Fairy Heart one I guess but since that doesn't seem to be major... :unsure:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes