Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
but at least fairy princess had an improvement on the GOR especially the climax, not like all the previous game where the climax is just "thunderous" thing and then bukkake'd :unsure:

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
There's no difference between fairy heart 2.4 and 2.5, except for the title and lobby visuals...and since you can't use self-damage anymore in 2.5, it's impossible to get the nude cgs from stage 3, since there are no enemies that hit you, they only have grab attacks...

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

More fairy Princess. I think they added just a new extra monster but I'm not 100% sure.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Don't know why the game that originally 30 fps are adjusted into 60 fps there.

But if the game are too fast, open the "option.ini" and set the "Alternatesyncmethod" to 0. The game will run at about 25 fps after that.

ATCL

Sep 5, 2017
Since the previous update, save files from previous games seemed to have stopped working in Fairy Princess. Up until that point, an edited full save someone posted here from Fairy Heart was allowing me to use the full gallery.

I've been toying around with the game files a bit, and if someone is able to somehow edit the new save (however the new save works) to have the full gallery and extra gallery unlocked, I believe there are about 4 monsters in the game files whose scenes I could unlock for everyone with a modded version of the game. I know my idea at least partially works since I was able to view a game over scene that has been locked for the past few months in an older version of the game, but can't anymore due to the new save system.

I've attached the "data.dat" file that the game uses as a save. Try as I might, I can't seem to get this file to read anywhere

ATCL

Sep 5, 2017
Update to above: I actually figured out how to fully unlock the gallery on my own, and I managed to get edit the files to the point where 3 of the missing scenes are available to view in the gallery.

Within the game files, I also found the next 3 scenes in sprite form (as well as frames of animation that lead me to believe they could theoretically be viewed at the moment) but the only scenes I could get to actually play in the gallery are the ones that exist within the game files under data/mon/mon(number). These files existed in the last version up to mon10 (hence why I've been able to put 2 new monsters in the extra gallery, as the most recent was mon08) so I simply moved them over to the new version along with placing their respective selves into the gallery. I was unable to get the monsters themselves to spawn, but, hey, at least y'all can look at the scenes.

I believe if these other scenes could somehow be pulled out of the files and placed in the same format (perhaps through a different decompiler - if anyone has a good one let me know) they could also in theory be viewed in the same way.

Anyways, here is a link to an edited version of v0.0.2 (the latest version, posted today) that also includes the 2 new scenes in the second page of the extra gallery (along with 2 other monsters who I could place in the gallery but could not get their scenes to load) along with a W.I.P game over in the gallery itself, also on page 2. It seems complete besides not having a background while loading.

Within the folder is also a save file that must be placed in C:/Users/(your name)/Local/FairyPrincess_V001 in order to view the new scenes.

If someone can find a way to further decompile the game let me know. What I've been doing is absolutely primitive and I've reached the limit here.

Last edited:

ATCL

Sep 5, 2017
YOOOO this madlad went beyond ATCL thanks that is amazing
I love these games, they scratch a super particular itch for me, but find it frustrating these very complete scenes are just sitting in the game files. Feels like the dev could be putting out more content, since there have been 3-4 new ones with every update every month popping up since I've been monitoring it. The green monster that was added last update, for example, was in the game files and accessible 3 months before it was "added". There isn't really an argument to be made that they're "not ready yet" since... animation wise, I can't see a frame of difference between them and months-older version, and coding wise? If I, a person with no coding experience to speak of, can mod them in with a tool made to edit Undertale, surely the dev could code them in himself. Seems like intentional drip feeding.

At the very least, I can post them here for some artificial extra content at a faster rate.

Reactions: reinyakuragi

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
Yoooo, you're a fucking legend. Any clue what's with the Yellow Ranger guy, who only slams you against the ground during the animation? Did my download glitch, or is he just not finished yet.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes