Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
A heads-up:
As our Christmas present, and since Magical Camp's new version is not ready yet, we have released the remaster of Prisoners of the Elder One. You may download it here:
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas from the HLF team.
Is there a walkthrough to it?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
A heads-up:
As our Christmas present, and since Magical Camp's new version is not ready yet, we have released the remaster of Prisoners of the Elder One. You may download it here:
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas from the HLF team.
Take your time with this one. It hasn't disappointed me yet and while I wait patiently for the next update you can't rush perfection in my eyes. It is why this is my favorite game out of all the ones I have played.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
It's already been a few weeks again, so here are some new things from the Discord:
First is a new enemy (called Fey Herald), which was custom-drawn by artist Kali for the game. And it will not be the only one, oh no.

The second is more a demonstration picture, namely all the food graphics that were drawn by artist Yuuta and will show up in the Detroitian vampire maid café:

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I thought there would be some new events with other party members next as Natalie's route is more advanced. I guess everything will be developed in it's time. Actually from the main cast I'm most curious about how Alice's route will progress.

Reactions: leSagi

X37V1990

Feb 8, 2020
Is there a list of the possible passwords for the door in Erica's Memory? I memorized "R3stless" or "Restl3ss" for my playthrough, but neither way i tried it work and i didn't save before the power went out :c

Edit:
NVM, found my mistake.
  • Acc1dent
  • Colo5sus
  • Compos3r
  • Dist4nce
  • Div1sion
  • Joyst1ck
  • P3rsonal
  • Ple4sure
  • Re5tless
  • Slaane5h

Last edited:

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
I'm following the guide for the research base and currently stuck. I used the keycard to unlock the door below where you find the lab scientist. is there suppose to be an encounter?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Now here's a fetish I didn't even know I liked. This is pretty great. I don't even mind the lack of actual sex scenes so far.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm sorry if this is annoying, but i played this game back in may 2020 and i'm super curious about how close the game is to showing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
is there a release beyond 4.7b cuz that theory about eric bn the director's dead son went over my head

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
No the stuff that points to that has been in for a long time. It makes for a compelling argument, but there isn't anything to confirm or deny it yet.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
No the stuff that points to that has been in for a long time. It makes for a compelling argument, but there isn't anything to confirm or deny it yet.
I'll have to replay it and pay better attention... i heard rumor of the next version, but still see nothing on it, sadly

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I finished it on December and it was satisfying game. can't wait to see til the dev makes an update on this game with either more magical girls or more kinky events

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
tfw for some reason your notifications get turned off and you miss several shitstorms in the comments you wish you participated in.
i mean, imagine calling a free fucking game a "commercial product".
imagine complaining about magicamp making <800$ when shit like lilith's throne and renpy 3dcg shovelware make several thousand

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
tfw for some reason your notifications get turned off and you miss several shitstorms in the comments you wish you participated in.
i mean, imagine calling a free fucking game a "commercial product".
imagine complaining about magicamp making <800$ when shit like lilith's throne and renpy 3dcg shovelware make several thousand
Everyone has their own opinions lol. But, it's sorta entertaining to me that some devs can spit out multiple unfinished games that all end up being incomplete, and people still feed those devs money each new project. I just move on and play the good stuff, and let other people do their thing, though. I mean, if someone wants to fork out their money for things other people deem worthless, that's on them.

Reactions: Azerak
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes