annieDS8

Nov 15, 2018
hey, i was stuck and searching for a walkthrough of some sorts but only got the GD link and it didnt help much. I got stuck after getting destroyed by yoshida after the eris boss battle, nothing new happens after that. I saw some messages of the devs here talking about adding more content, and then i got confused if the game was finished or not? Can someone enlighten me ?

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
hey, i was stuck and searching for a walkthrough of some sorts but only got the GD link and it didnt help much. I got stuck after getting destroyed by yoshida after the eris boss battle, nothing new happens after that. I saw some messages of the devs here talking about adding more content, and then i got confused if the game was finished or not? Can someone enlighten me ?
If you visit the Wiki, you can get an idea of where to go next. I know there's a walkthrough on line, check the links on page one, where the downloads are. That link will have a series of if you do this you get thats.

It is rather interactive, so have a care. There's a link in the top right to make it read only.

It really is a walkthrough of sorts.

The game is far from finished. The Devs. are taking their time to do it right and release playable updates, the code is complex and the art quite costly, since they have to commission it. The Devs. send a sketch idea off with money and have to wait for the art.

Keep at it until you defeat Yoshida. There is a hidden realm of sorts in that dungeon that gets you into another two dungeons later on and the second of them can be a real Beach. All I can say is, follow the guide at this link:

Good Luck!

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
How to trigger tre natalie's father event?
I cant find her father's file in the administrative builing

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Version 0.07 is out on Patreon for those who have access to it...
From what I can see, it's the same version as here, 0.4.7b. Are you certain you didn't post this in the wrong forum? 0.07 would be one heck of a jump in releases -- or maybe one heck of a step back, depending on how you look at it. We're all waiting for the latest release with bated breath. It's been months as they work in new content and purchase new art. Now that we're so close to December, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kringle gift in terms of a new release, rather than releasing it now. It would have been a nice turkey day present we could all give thanks for, but I suspect things and RL didn't work out that way.

They work hard to give us as bug-free a release as possible and I greatly appreciate that. I just wish I had a magic wand I could wave to help them finish things faster. Unfortunately, I don't, so I wait as patiently as I can for my fav game on the site.

So as to keep from double posting:

How to trigger tre natalie's father event?
I cant find her father's file in the administrative builing
There is a Wiki at:

It takes place after your Earth Trip.
I believe you need to get and read the book in Phyre's Tower first. It's been a while since I played it last, so I can't say for certain. I've been waiting for a new release before playing it again. That way, I'll tend to read more than I skip, since it'll have been a while since playing it last.

I copied and pasted this from the walkthrough . It's at the following address:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

=====

Assuming you've done all that:

Olivia's office has some stuff.
Maryann's Office has some stuff.
The storage room has some stuff.
The Library has some stuff.
Isabelle is always a good go-to when you've found stuff you don't know how to act on.

Last edited:

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I don't usually comment on reviews, but the latest by popabear is flat-out wrong (or at least uninformed) in several cases.

First off, Magical Camp is not a fapgame. It's a traditional RPG with erotica (and later, sex scenes), but if that is the only thing you are looking for, you might want to look elsewhere.

With that out of the way:
-"the standard 'always dash'-function is disabled": there is no such thing in RPGMVXA, that is only in RPGMMV (a newer RPG Maker entry with a completely different codebase and even written in a different language, namely JS instead of VXA's Ruby)
-Almost no lewd art: wrong in the sense that if you lose to Magicos, you get scenes and several of those already have according art
-Also, the game is clearly marked that it is in development; scenes that have no art right now are intended to get art later, which includes the mirror to actually see all the TFs... this will still take years to complete
-And what exactly is wrong with UnholySoul's art? Yes, it won't receive a world-class art prices because it doesn't need to: it's cute, bright, very anime, and completely fitting for a seemingly-cheery Magical Girl game hiding darker undertones
-" this game is made in an RPGM engine that's older than my grandma" So your grandma is a lolibaba? =)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I don't usually comment on reviews, but the latest by popabear is flat-out wrong (or at least uninformed) in several cases.

First off, Magical Camp is not a fapgame. It's a traditional RPG with erotica (and later, sex scenes), but if that is the only thing you are looking for, you might want to look elsewhere.

With that out of the way:
-Almost no lewd art: wrong in the sense that if you lose to Magicos, you get scenes and several of those already have according art
-Also, the game is clearly marked that it is in development; scenes that have no art right now are intended to get art later, which includes the mirror to actually see all the TFs... this will still take years to complete
-And what exactly is wrong with UnholySoul's art? Yes, it won't receive a world-class art prices because it doesn't need to: it's cute, bright, very anime, and completely fitting for a seemingly-cheery Magical Girl game hiding darker undertones
-" this game is made in an RPGM engine that's older than my grandma" So your grandma is a lolibaba? =)
This games been " in development " for over 5 years, and having to lose to see lewds always sucked. Also saying it will come later, isn't a valid excuse, even more so since you take a fair amount of "donations."
Also RPG maker has been around for 27 years, which means his mother is a loli

Last edited:
Reactions: Azerak

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
This games been " in development " for over 5 years, and having to lose to see lewds always sucked. Also saying it will come later, isn't a valid excuse, even more so since you take a fair amount of donations.
Also RPG maker has been around for 27 years, which means his mother is a loli
well it still better than some game like [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ, no more update

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
What our donations go into is only the business of us and the people who provide them. Also "lewds after loss" is pretty standard (and not the only way to get them either), so why change that? Losing isn't difficult at all, there is an infinitely-usable item specifically for it.

Jul 11, 2019
I'm not a fan of losing for scenes personally, but ignoring the ´their game´ argument they do at least make it convenient to go back and win the next time, since you don't have to start over too much; mostly just run back and fight seriously. I can't hold it too much against them with such an approach.

Reactions: JackyHF

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
What our donations go into is only the business of us and the people who provide them. Also "lewds after loss" is pretty standard (and not the only way to get them either), so why change that? Losing isn't difficult at all, there is an infinitely-usable item specifically for it.
Wasn't my point, you were acting like this was one of those free fan projects, when this is a commercial product. I have since put the term Donations, in quotes, as such terms would misleading.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
You can put terms like donations in quotes all you want to imply they aren't donations. That does not stop them from being donations.

The game is also not commercial because it is, has always been, and will always be free to download and play. We will never make it "for sale only" because that would be an utter disservice and disrespect for the many fans who make it possible in the first place.

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
Personally I don't even care about the art or the lewds. And not even about the transformations as individual events only their affect on the story. There are plenty of erotic games I could be playing for that. I'm here for the very intriguing premise and developing story.

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
This game still has the same problem of difficulty to keep track of players' progress, the journal is too vague with things that we have to do. But overall this is a good game

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
A heads-up:
As our Christmas present, and since Magical Camp's new version is not ready yet, we have released the remaster of Prisoners of the Elder One. You may download it here:
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas from the HLF team.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes