tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i'm not the only one who has the mushroom and adrenaline and never get to make the rainbow potion so i can get the scenes of mom sucking me and also jacking me off at the pool, wtf???

also i hate games where characters just disappear, they're in the house but you can't find them, utterly stupid...

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
so i'm not the only one who has the mushroom and adrenaline and never get to make the rainbow potion so i can get the scenes of mom sucking me and also jacking me off at the pool, wtf???

also i hate games where characters just disappear, they're in the house but you can't find them, utterly stupid...
we can't go further to the new event when we have done the pool cleaning

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
What am I even supposed to be doing? I have the 40% hypnosis but the mom only ever appears in the morning in the dining room. I'm not seeing anything about any of the events anyone here is mentioning at all.

Clear as mud.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
one48.png
Important Notice!
Addressing the issues raised in everyone's feedback ,new plans and
Author's words.
######################################################

Regarding Game Errors:

• Version Installation Issue.
  • 2.Error with an Extra Option Displayed on Friday Evening.
  • 3.Swimming Pool Jumping Error on Tuesday Afternoon.
  • 4.Error in the Bathroom on Saturday Afternoon.
1-In progress of fixing.

After multiple investigations and searches, we have finally discovered the root cause: Ren'Py for Android does not allow game content to exceed 2GB in size!!!

The solution: converting all image formats from PNG to relatively smaller JPG format can resolve the issue. This means we will have to make format changes to several hundred images.

2-Fixed.

3-Fixed.

4-Fixed.

Regarding the New Plan:

• We hope to release a v0.31 minor version as soon as possible, addressing all existing issues
  • we are working hard to restore the lost game content. This includes daily interactions with Sister and Elizabeth at different times, as well as scenes involving the two new female characters, among other things (which should have been included in v0.3 if it weren't for the hard drive damage!!!).
The release is scheduled for next Sunday.
########################################################
Author's words:

Hard disk failure and data loss, for two non-computer professionals like us, felt like something out of a movie, sounding quite technical.

We had never experienced such a situation before. In the past, computers were just devices for gaming, and if they broke, we'd send them for repairs, or if irreparable, we'd simply buy a new one. However, this time was different because it contained important data and content that was crucial to us.

Fortunately, we were lucky enough to have heeded our friend's advice long ago: to back up our data regularly. Back then, we didn't take it too seriously and considered it merely a well-meaning suggestion from a friend, thinking it would only occupy space on other hard drives. But it was precisely this casual act of backing up our data that saved us from the worst-case scenario of destruction. Just imagine if we hadn't backed up last week...

We are just two novices who love playing "milfgame." It's not only our only game but also our first. We have no idea what the future holds and can only grow by learning and accepting advice. If you have any suggestions, please leave them for us. It truly, really means a lot to us, and it might help us at some point in time.

LMDC Team

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
hi I can't get into my sister's bedroom when she arrives, it has a lot of bugs, someone has a hot fix

Reactions: Lordfugi

VRTXW

Apr 15, 2020
help, I click on the bathroom and this error pops up

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/rpy/daytime/Saturday/evening/sebathroom01_lb.rpy", line 3, in script
    call screen sebathroom01
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen sebathroom01 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen sebathroom01
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3167, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sun Jul 30 13:57:05 2023

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    call screen sebathroom01

Full traceback:
    call screen sebathroom01
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3167, in call_screen
  File "C:\Users\17\Desktop\progs\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

next Sunday august 06. will by Hotfixes relised Dev Patreon Post

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Walkthrough? Guide? I can't make ends or tails from this. Am I supposed to simply "Wait" and gather mushrooms?
I got an event-or-something for buying clothes and swimsuit that I was supposed to give to Elizabeth "the next day" but I didn't see any options.

Reactions: ymudds

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
There is no in-game walk through, its confusing to play as there are no clues to what to do next, or did we(I) actually finished all the content, either put some hint system or make it VN. Graphics and Visual are really great.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
i had troubling downloading patch due to high volume o_O

if anyone has the same issue heres temp link (expires in 30days)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022

Code:

While running game code:
    call screen sebathroom01

Full traceback:
    call screen sebathroom01
    self.call("execute")

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

I had it yesterday too ;)

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
So you just need to make the potions over and over again and the uptade is done but the couch event is extremely bugged. But i dont get the vaginal sex tag here and how i get this scene too? its just elizabeth content for me nothing with Olivia

30.png

Reactions: Lordfugi

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Walkthrough? Guide? I can't make ends or tails from this. Am I supposed to simply "Wait" and gather mushrooms?
I got an event-or-something for buying clothes and swimsuit that I was supposed to give to Elizabeth "the next day" but I didn't see any options.
get the mushrooms and adrenaline then just make the potions at wednesday midnight

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes