Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
:cool:for the described problems there is still no solution for the Android Apk software version 0.3 and I have no idea if it's tied to a port why the phones can't install the game you downloaded

maybe because the developer probably forgot to include a ( port ).

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Wow really the Game is really Bugged now! Going to the Mall buying Clothes and stuff for Eli but not possible to give her the things at pool..

Edit: Okay I get it now, you have to grind a Whole week for pool Scene.
in the mean time you search the Mushroom and get the Adrenaline

Nice Update so far! ;-)

Last edited:
May 2, 2021
So the only scenes are the kiss every morning where she just gets up and leaves and the pool Tuesday afternoon up to stage 3 and aunt monday and sunday

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So the only scenes are the kiss every morning where she just gets up and leaves and the pool Tuesday afternoon up to stage 3 and aunt monday and sunday
And watching stuff friday evening.

get the mushrooms and adrenaline then just make the potions at wednesday midnight
I did that, got her to 40%. Fooled around at the sofa and the pool.
What I mean is... is that all? Storywise we just feed potions to her and ... that's it?

• Sad
Reactions: gmdetetive

ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
What a great game, the model looks rly good and the story is not boring

Anyway, i have some questions (v 0.3)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So, will the game have ntr or not? I know the original post says no but the dev has posted some messages saying there will be optional ntr. Or does he mean netori because this is confusing?

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
The game is confusing, broken and guideless. Big problem I find is the developer is trying a sandbox game with no proper direction and so many blank empty days to fill. It's not really 0.3. Most developers would call this alpha stage 0.01. I bet you there will be a complete overhaul of the interface and dynamics eventually. Graphics are great and I like the shota take on this. But this is such an unsatisfy game with so few updates and direction. With better dedication it would be a great game but I have a strange feeling it might get abandoned one day. What a waste if that was too happen. My advice to the developer, don't do sandbox, start off with linear story kind of game with multiple choices driving the game. Something like Sunshine love or No more money gaming style. Lots of content. This formulas are instant hits. I hope you succeed.

Last edited:

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Because there's no hint system on what to do next, I decided not to waste my time and I deleted the game.
Don't get me wrong, renders, animations etc is really good, but some hint system is really needed.

Reactions: lilipip

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Art, models and animations are top notch but yeah this game needs abuilt in walkthrough or hints function.
Also a location tracker for characters would be good to or something that tells you where the characters are going to be at what time.
Really hope they add that in. This game has a lot of potential if they do it right.

Reactions: javikaston

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
the game look good at first view. i like the most thats its new models and location not just copied from other games. what i dont like is the moving through the house the footstep you dont see good and its to much klicking to go from room to room. example from players bedroom to the garden needs lots of klicks its more comfy when i could go directly there.

and right now im kinda stuck i cant push the button.
2023-08-06 16_03_28-.png

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes