tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I read previous patron post it stated:
1-In progress of fixing.

After multiple investigations and searches, we have finally discovered the root cause: Ren'Py for Android does not allow game content to exceed 2GB in size!!!

The solution: converting all image formats from PNG to relatively smaller JPG format can resolve the issue. This means we will have to make format changes to several hundred images.

Maybe dev should try AVIF or Webp but isnt it better to seperate file data and installation for android user or maybe just make multiple file instalation like unity ?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is this game somwhow insanely bugged? Can't continue with anything. Cannot click on Elizabeth on friday evenings any longer and I checked EACH and every room each day of the week in each daytime. What is this?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is this game somwhow insanely bugged? Can't continue with anything. Cannot click on Elizabeth on friday evenings any longer and I checked EACH and every room each day of the week in each daytime. What is this?
Are you playing with a new save or one from an earlier version?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i feel the time skip function could be moved to the top of the screen, so we can access it anywhere. and have the bed for skipping days. as it stands now atleast, theres so much timeskipping just to get events rolling.
but i will respect it if you deliberately decided not to do it cause you plan on fleshing out all characters schedule that they keep you busy through out the day.

Also a bug is whenever you go get adrenaline, time moves to saturday, even if you went there on a tuesday or wednesday evening.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Hmmm... maneuvering has to have tweaking...
At the moment the content low... On the other hand it is well made....

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes