bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
Because there's no hint system on what to do next, I decided not to waste my time and I deleted the game.
Don't get me wrong, renders, animations etc is really good, but some hint system is really needed.
yeah its helpful i also just go from room to room to see whats to do

Reactions: FatBoizSlim

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't know if it was just me but the game got buged several times... you can visit the park and the outskirts even before story events lead you there in order to get mushrooms... the adrenalin vial is never available though as it seems (need to leave the house with the walking command infront of the garage).
After cleaning the pool on tuesday or wednesday time advances or rewinds to saturday and you need to spend an entire week before time flows normal again (the "roommate" returned before cleaning the pool but is nowhere to be found after doing so).

The game tells me I need to give the "Landlady" the swimsuit and sandals I bought the next morning, but in reality it's neither an Item nor an option to gift... the character simply has it.

All in all the missing hint system and lacking Options to actually do anything make you skip most of the time without doing anything.
Characters aren't avaiable at home unless they have an Event to them which make the game seem empty or even dead at times.

I see potential but before this becomes an actual game there is quiet alot of basic work to be done

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I stopped on the stage where I was already masturbating on the couch for the second time, nothing else happens in the game and I don’t know what to do

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Models are great, hot women. Gameplay is point and click, which I dislike.
Plus, after the "intro" the game starts on a Monday and there's basically nothing to do until Sunday? Why would I waste my time with this?
Good looking women aren't all a game needs. It needs actual gameplay, which this is sorely lacking.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Models are great, hot women. Gameplay is point and click, which I dislike.
Plus, after the "intro" the game starts on a Monday and there's basically nothing to do until Sunday? Why would I waste my time with this?
Good looking women aren't all a game needs. It needs actual gameplay, which this is sorely lacking.
Honestly I wasn't sure how bad it was going to be, but yeah. Absolutely terrible game mechanics. Should be a straight VN rather than sandbox, if he insists on sandbox then must greatly improve navigation, skip time (accessible anywhere not just bed), phone should have hints for next event to prevent you from wasting time checking every place in eternity for nothing.

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
000264.jpg
The v0.31 version has been released!

Please do not use old saved files from v0.3 version!!!

We are currently resetting the content of v0.3. Using v0.3 saved files may result in game errors.
You can directly access v0.31 from the game's main menu or start a new saved file.

000316.jpg
Regarding the v0.31 version:

• Added a new character (Old Town area).
  • We have decided to reset the scene where Elizabeth and MC play on the sofa in v0.31. Due to excessive focus on animation production, the weight of the storyline was reduced. This issue is significant for us and has even impacted the game's quality. Therefore, we have chosen to reset the two animation scenes involving Elizabeth from v0.3.
  • Moving forward, we will release a minor update every Sunday, which will include a small amount of new content (about 30%) and the reset animation scenes.
  • An 'Journey Notes' feature has been added (accessible in the bedroom), which will help players understand what they can do next.
  • Fixed bugs in the map.
  • Optimized the backpack; now you can click on items in the backpack to view them.
  • Optimized the content for Charlotte's return on Sundays.

Regarding next Sunday's update:

• Continuing the reset of Elizabeth's animation scenes.
  • Continuing the story of the new character.
  • Enhancing interactions in the protagonist's room and with other female characters (Monday to Sunday).
  • ETC.

Please note that v0.31 is a minor version created in just one week. It primarily focuses on functional bug fixes, optimizing/resetting storyline content, and includes only a small amount of content updates.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Magical Family: Laboratory [v0.31] [LMDC]

NOTE: Incest patch included but not applied

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Apr 18, 2022
It really seems like the devs bit off more than they could chew. In the new version I got looped in seeing the road accident twice.

They really should have stuck with a VN instead of a sandbox, where you are just roaming around aimlessly. Seriously who thought it was a good idea that you can only get adrenaline at evenings and there are a good chance the dealers either wouldn't be there or don't have the goods.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes