Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
so the first time you get the sandbox opened up to you is on a Monday and the next only event is on friday. and only way to get to that day is to spam rest over and over? I already dread playing more of this, it's a good story, foiled with shitty time waster sandbox. (that rare occassion I actually try out some sandbox games, then i get reminded why i hate it)

The day to day is barebones or even empty, why add a sandbox?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
HOW DID U GET THIS SCENE????? I CANT SEE ANY BY THE POOL WTF
Same, don't see anyone on the pool, or anywhere else for that matter, other than mom on the sofa on friday.

I actually enjoy sandbox when its done well but this aint it. Everything is empty, stuff only happens on specific times on specific days, meaning a bunch of time skipping, and the guide doesn't seem to work properly.

Right now, the wednesday enhancement event tells me to talk to mom of friday, but I can't click on the dialogue box anymore. So it's either bugged or I've done everything. Except I've neever seen any pool event, or the maid outfit event in from the previews.

Damn shame, good renders and animations, but terrible game design.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Is there any walkthrough better wt-mod???
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
no. and tbh, the code is horrendous (or perhaps im just too unskilled).. would love to be able to repack this into a VN but seems like too much work for a newbie like me.
would be good if we could get ability to skip time from anywhere + phone / quest log to know where/when next event is.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Lots of different kinds of mistakes. :unsure: :(
yes. replaying and honestly LMDC-lucky should just strip the sandbox. make it a VN. Monday morning you kiss Elisabeth, Friday evening she's like "this morning he kissed me" and even mc wonders if he can continue where they left off "this morning".
Obviously it makes sense because there was nothing to do since monday morning except for skipping time-- a huge time waste if it's your first run through bcuz you'll be checking every room to make sure you aren't missing content.

Anyways love the plot + gfx, but the mechanics smh it has me cursing.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
bug talk to mom friday evening cant continue story cant talk to her freeze
also a bug, if you go downstairs wednesday evening come back up mom is there and it brings you through placeholder text.
another bug: if you do get adrenaline it skips you to saturday evening no matter what..

edit: another bug added

Reactions: elandoor

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
doesnt matter how good the game looks or how good the premise is if you cant even play the damn game... the sandbox element is 100% pointless, you cant even encounter characters while roaming, its all event based... so just make it a normal linear VN instead. all you do is go to bedroom and skip time 99% of the time until you get stuck at 3rd TV event.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm playing on Android and can't figure out the navigation at all. I'm supposed to go answer the front door and I see no buttons that would allow me to open any door except for the bedroom door that I just walked out of

Reactions: Verlove

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I'm playing on Android and can't figure out the navigation at all. I'm supposed to go answer the front door and I see no buttons that would allow me to open any door except for the bedroom door that I just walked out of
i dont play on android but id imagine its the same.. click on glass-looking steps. (on pc it kinda outlines when you hover) guess might be hard to pick out on phone-- good luck.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
From running around the rooms and in general throughout the game, my head ached. I wish you good luck in your future work and goodbye.o_Oo_O..SANDBOX...o_Oo_O

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
WTF, the grind reminds me Foot of the mountains. That is NOT a good sign :(

For the idea of the game so good, to have such a terrible gameplay. What a joke
It's not nearly that bad. I still can't believe how fucked that one was.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes