Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
Well there is the same hand job scene as when she is in lingerie. View attachment 2839957
You misunderstand me. It's just a scene where she changes clothes and copies the same pose as in a normal scene. I already mentioned that earlier. At the same moment the dress-up button opens where you can already change the costume and the sex scenes in that costume should play - they are not there yet. The same applies to the scenes in the pool.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I'll answer, I won't pretend to be an expert in programming, I have only a little experience in C#. The author's code is just awful and that's even by my standards.
The code is awful, agreed. Was going to strip it make a VN, but the wayhe's laid everything out I'd have to rewrite everything from scratch--no thanks.

he's good at modeling and making good animations. He should familiarize himself with code refactoring, if he can keep up with the schedule.
That or hire someone who can code, focus on what your good and get someone else for the coding and produce a tier 1 game. This has so much potential, sadly rn it's being squandered imo

Reactions: bodyharvest

hi2006

Aug 9, 2023
Magical Family: Laboratory [v0.31] [LMDC]

NOTE: Incest patch included but not applied

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
where is the android version

Z10bin

Oct 22, 2016
Linux:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/v0.25/000317.png') at 0x000000000da09e80>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/v0.25/000317.png'.

• Hey there
Reactions: ramvivat
Oct 28, 2017
Hey Guys can someone tell me where is the exact location of the previous save files so I can delete those. I checked the renpy folder in Roaming but I can't seem to find it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Enjoyed the game...until this update. Now we are going to have the STUPID day of the week or day of the week and also time of day requirement bullsh*t. I am so tired of this mechanic in renpy games. SO many devs are doing it now, and I am utterly sick of it. It's NOT fun, you know, fun...the thing games are supposed to be? If they are going to put this crap in, then let us skip days instead of having to sleep 5000 times. Talk about killing something good....

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I am so tired of this mechanic in renpy games.
It's NOT fun, you know, fun...the thing games are supposed to be? If they are going to put this crap in, then let us skip days instead of having to sleep 5000 times. Talk about killing something good....
Yeah, I feel like ppl do sandboxs and envision themselves to be amazings devs. Like "Im not lazy, not just doing a VN" , but when it's implemented like this where 98% of time is dead. Literal empty game map. Then you have to go to bed to advance time but one slot, and then you're not sure you're missing something or not-- its not fun. It's annoying and downright frustrating. Some sandboxes are great, loads of fun even if there is some time skips because you know when to skip to and you can skip from anywhere ect. This isnt it.
Really sucks the fun out of it and it should be sucking something else out instead :KEK:

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Sunshine

Jun 25, 2017
nobody has a solution for the problem of 25% I am blocked at this moment
I made a quick fix for this using the Incest patch by un-commenting some lines of the code, extract this to your "game" folder and override the existing file (You will need to install the Incest patch first). You should get at least an extra BJ scene, if you open the console before you click on mom and modify the v03tav02lab0042ys value you can get more scene, for example:

v03tav02lab0042ys = 5

Give you a deep throat scene

v03tav02lab0042ys = 6

Give you the scene where mom dress up as a maid (keep in mind this is incomplete and most of it will be black).

taru

Apr 23, 2018
ill wait for a few more updates id like some good long content and although shota is in one of the lowest categories for me ill still give this a go eventually

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Like many here have already said there is a lot of unnecessary bloat with the half assed sandbox elements.

Other things that need to be pointed out:
1. UI is only available in the bedroom.
Why? Just simply why?

2. The house is empty except for the few events we have in game.
We don't see Mom making meals, resting, coming home from work, showering, or anything. The only time we see her is during her single event in the upstairs living room/TV room otherwise this large sandbox house is dead and more of an annoyance then anything.

3. Sandbox house without character location indicator.
It's not a problem right now (see #2) but if that is fixed this is going to become a issue. As much as people may complain but Big Brother did it right with portraits of the women in the rooms they are in on the bottom of the screen.

4. RNG Resource gathering.
This is an adult game not a scavenger hunt. I don't want to have to worry more about reaching the city during the one time of night they are open to hopefully get a needed ingredient than seeing the adult content we are all here for.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes