Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN
Bro your compressed version is crash It is Force Close when I enter into game

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
Ok, I don't know what's going on with the game. I have downloaded this (with incest patch) and am a new player, could only get to the point where the other girl from abroad came and got her baggage up to her room. In some cases it just won't show and light up her room and afterwards when i just kept on trying, don't know where to go from there with no clear indication of what to do. There was one point where i "heard" elisa from the bathroom and when i clicked that it just propped up error screen. Is it something going on with the patch or something? Can anyone help?

Reactions: white123456

BDI

May 23, 2017
They've updated Patreon to say it'll be a month before the fix, that was on August 16th.
They said here on the 15th that the next update would be in four weeks, which sounds about right, as long as they fix all the bugs (accidental and on purpose.)

Reactions: Kracken36
Aug 16, 2023
Just got into this game, but it said to start over since previous saves would not work with current (0.32) version. So I started over today and it seems even more buggy than before. The first time watching TV on the couch with mom on Friday night, the dialogue refers to their kiss the previous morning... this happened on my previous play through but not yet in this one. And so far I have had two events that made the time jump 2 days or more so I have missed other events and have to keep skipping multiple days to get back to the one possible event creating a bottleneck on other progress.

The sister kept appearing in the living room in the mornings and even could spy on her in the bathroom for days before she "arrived home" from her trip (where you carry her baggage upstairs, etc). I have also gone to bed on a Tuesday and when I woke up it was Monday. Timeline and continuity errors abound.

So far, I love this game and am hopeful for its potential, but please fix this shit. I would rather play a boring kinetic novel than play a sandbox that cannot keep track of what you did, what has happened or even what day it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: tramtoriana2
Aug 16, 2023
Random other question/ complaint: what is with the dev constantly using different names for the mom? Isabella, Elisa and Elizabeth all have the same root to be sure but I have never met a person in my life who uses all of those interchangeably. Maybe they use a nickname like Liz or Liza, and maybe Elisa counts as a nickname, but Isabella and Elizabeth? Just pick one and stick with it.

Reactions: Provo1980
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes