skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
It would have been nice if we didn't need to go back to the MC bedroom to progress in the day. Also, as it has been mentioned before by others, a quest log would be helpful too.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Following the change log, there should be daily activities, and there aren't any.

None of these have happened to me even once:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive been trying for over two in game weeks and the chars are nowhere to be found. I haven;t been able to get into the Sister's Room since her intro.

Only thing i have is Olivia at 30% and mom upto 20. Been looking for the drug in the factory but no body is there now.

The "Notebook" also says to get to know the "Mysterious Woman" in the factory but again no one there.

Did the dev actually forget to add content or something?

EDIT: Also not to beat a dead horse here, a Sandbox for the sake of "Gameplay" is just busy work. All ive been able to do is rest and triggered the seen scenes.

FINAL EDIT: This game is waaayyyyy beyond being unplayable.
Im not saying its got glitches here and there. Im saying there are progress halting bugs. Went through the "Dreamland" Event 3 times (3 IN-GAME-WEEKS) after not being able to trigger ANY of the "DAILY" events AND after not being able to talk to Elizabeth On Friday WHEN SHE IS SITTING RIGHT THERE WITH A SPEECH BUBBLE THAT YOU CANT CLICK, This game is NOT WORTH THE TIME in its current state. Not sure how its getting 4 Star reviews in the state that it is in.

Last edited:
Reactions: bob danio

BDI

May 23, 2017
Whatever happened to the updates EVERY SUNDAY? You are now two weeks late!

Apr 18, 2022
Whatever happened to the updates EVERY SUNDAY? You are now two weeks late!
What happened to reading the post by developer, so you don't look like a fool? You are now two weeks early!

Regarding the release schedule for the new version:

We have decided to transition from weekly bug-fixing updates to larger updates every 4 weeks. Alongside addressing issues, we will continue to introduce new characters, scenes, and story content. Therefore, the next update will be released in 4 weeks.

Thank you for your attention and support.

LMDC Team

Reactions: tuekop

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
A fucking hobbit game. "I'm an adult now" HAH HAH good joke. Too bad this is a grade school age MC otherwise this could be a playable game, but this is not how I want to play it. What the hell is it about being the son of the family that always makes it a fucking hobbit. As if it couldn't be a boy if he's taller than a woman's breast height. Even a 15 year old boy is 170 cm +-5 cm. So now we're dealing with a 10 year old.

Height matters.

cameron-diaz-with-me-without-me.gif

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
A fucking hobbit game. "I'm an adult now" HAH HAH good joke. Too bad this is a grade school age MC otherwise this could be a playable game, but this is not how I want to play it. What the hell is it about being the son of the family that always makes it a fucking hobbit. As if it couldn't be a boy if he's taller than a woman's breast height. Even a 15 year old boy is 170 cm +-5 cm. So now we're dealing with a 10 year old.

Height matters.

View attachment 2897327
There is a thing as non-average heights and if authors enjoy the idea of shorter MCs they should be more than free to make them so, short people are a thing, even males who rolled different genes in an otherwise tall family (which can further emphasize the height difference) and if its not one's cup of tea there are more than plenty tall MC games out there.

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Height matters.

View attachment 2897327
I mean, there's plenty of men who are short. I personally know 3 who are in their 30s and around 5ft/152cm or less. I know more who were short like that until their 20s. There's also plenty of people who look younger than they are. I've been that way my entire life. I'm shorter than average and got mistaken for a grade schooler all the time in high school, a high schooler in my 20s, and even though I'm in my 30s people think I'm in my early 20s or even an older teen. So I relate to these kinds of protagonists way more than the stereotypical buff guy.

More importantly than that, if you don't like games with short/shota style protagonists, why did you play a game with a short/shota style protagonist? You can very clearly see him in the screenshots.

Anyway, I just wanted to say to the devs that this is a great start. The renders look great with the lighting and soft body effects. I'm guessing you're importing Daz models into Blender and using that instead of Daz for everything, which is super smart. Hopefully you guys get enough support to keep making the game. I think it'll be incredible in a year or so once it's ironed out some of the bugs and added more content.

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Is it normal for it to kick you to main menu when you try to bring her hypno to 25%?

I could've sworn I've brought it to 25% before but next friday event it was back to 20%. ( I did this before 3rd meeting with scarlett, the one where u see her spying from behind the car)

After having done that event with scarlett, Now everytime I try to bring her hypno to 25% it kicks me to main menu.

Also for some wierd reason sometimes when Liz and Charlotte are watching tv in evening going down stairs changes days (usually back to monday), The same happens with the shady dudes at the factory at random when aquiring the adrenaline it's suddenly saturday night.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Is it normal for it to kick you to main menu when you try to bring her hypno to 25%?

I could've sworn I've brought it to 25% before but next friday event it was back to 20%. ( I did this before 3rd meeting with scarlett, the one where u see her spying from behind the car)

After having done that event with scarlett, Now everytime I try to bring her hypno to 25% it kicks me to main menu.
Same thing happened to me, I think it's probably a bug.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

Height matters.

View attachment 2897327
MC is definitely absolutely "18" years old
MC is definitely not a 12 to 14 year old boy early into puberty.
MC's mother and aunt just happen to be 3 meters tall amazons.
These are definitely not a blatant lie for the sake of not being demonetized.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Magical Family: Laboratory [v0.35] [LMDC]

NOTE: Incest patch (or as they say "mod") in included but not applied, per usual ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
a new gui?
dont know how the old one looked, yet cant imagine it could be any worse than this one.
and you probably have found the worst possible place to place it...so two in one, in a way :HideThePain:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicalFamilyLaboratory-0.35
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes