Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm not 100% into Sandbox games. Some are better than others. But yeah, look at the tags before making ignorant comments. And no one cares when you say, "Oh Sandbox I'm out." Do you really need validation that badly? :cautious:
I think the strength of sandbox games is repeatable, but changing content. Seeing an event evolve over time is great, as long as the grind isn't excessive like Big Brother. Though Big Brother absolutely nailed the UI.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
3. Sandbox house without character location indicator.
It's not a problem right now (see #2) but if that is fixed this is going to become a issue. As much as people may complain but Big Brother did it right with portraits of the women in the rooms they are in on the bottom of the screen.
which big brother? there are 6 different games on F95 with "big brother" in the title

esasen

Jul 26, 2018
For me, the story of the game and the quality of the characters are important. I liked the characters and the story seemed good at first, but it was sad to see the game evolve into a sandbox.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Frankly, 5 minutes on top and with each action under development. We will come back in some version, maybe it will be functional.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
LMDC-lucky There is some weird bug. After I think about 1 week I talked to Elizabeth in the kitchen on Saturday (afternoon?) Then I went upstairs and as soon as I click MC's bedroom door the time suddenly jumps to Monday afternoon, which means I can't access the garage stuff with Olivia.

Attaching a save file, no idea if that helps you figure out what happens there.

Or wait, it is even weirder: for some reason it shows Saturday afternoon in the bar at the bottom, but monday afternoon in the top left of the screen. Something is messed up there.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
LMDC-lucky when I open this version it says v0.32 in the game itself
I wish people would actually learn what this site is and how it works. LMD-Lucky did not post this build. You can tell because the last edit to the top post was by a moderator. This moderator updated the text of the thread and links based on a leak from the patreon by devilkin on page 43.

So the build that got distributed to the download sites was the wrong build and it wasn't done by the game's developer.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I wish people would actually learn what this site is and how it works. LMD-Lucky did not post this build. You can tell because the last edit to the top post was by a moderator. This moderator updated the text of the thread and links based on a leak from the patreon by devilkin on page 43.

So the build that got distributed to the download sites was the wrong build and it wasn't done by the game's developer.
Alright, thank you for pointing it out.
That being said, a leaked patreon build means that patreons are recieving a build called v0.35 that, when opened, says v0.32.
patreon.png

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
LMDC-lucky There is some weird bug. After I think about 1 week I talked to Elizabeth in the kitchen on Saturday (afternoon?) Then I went upstairs and as soon as I click MC's bedroom door the time suddenly jumps to Monday afternoon, which means I can't access the garage stuff with Olivia.

Attaching a save file, no idea if that helps you figure out what happens there.

Or wait, it is even weirder: for some reason it shows Saturday afternoon in the bar at the bottom, but monday afternoon in the top left of the screen. Something is messed up there.
Is that the latest save?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes