F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
OK. I just need to get this off my chest: Your characters are GORGEOUS, but your game is UTTER SHIT! We are supposed to do the rainbow potion on wednesdays? Gee! She's nowhere to be found. I'm supposedly capable of interactions with her in the kitchen. THERE'S A KITCHEN!? WHERE!? (and FYI making it so your bed is the only way to push forward time is a pain in the ass as well)

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Just got into this game, but it said to start over since previous saves would not work with current (0.32) version. So I started over today and it seems even more buggy than before. The first time watching TV on the couch with mom on Friday night, the dialogue refers to their kiss the previous morning... this happened on my previous play through but not yet in this one. And so far I have had two events that made the time jump 2 days or more so I have missed other events and have to keep skipping multiple days to get back to the one possible event creating a bottleneck on other progress.

The sister kept appearing in the living room in the mornings and even could spy on her in the bathroom for days before she "arrived home" from her trip (where you carry her baggage upstairs, etc). I have also gone to bed on a Tuesday and when I woke up it was Monday. Timeline and continuity errors abound.

So far, I love this game and am hopeful for its potential, but please fix this shit. I would rather play a boring kinetic novel than play a sandbox that cannot keep track of what you did, what has happened or even what day it is.
same for me

Reactions: Commander Booty

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
renders look good as do the models,dialogue is atrocious and at times it is like the worst of the old British Carry on films adding "ing" to words needlessly

Theres a persistent bug which skips the game day/period forward a few days when you change rooms in the evening or rest

But by far the biggest fault is the absolute click-grind,waste your time approach. OK so if it had a point doing so, such as progressing something even at a snails pace, it may make sense, but the grind does nothing at all. I suspect the progresively playable element of this game could be as little as 5-10 minutes.

I totally understand its a development in progress, but there are such fundamental issues present, if they aren't addressed first, no amount of game development will make it enjoyably playable

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
renders look good as do the models,dialogue is atrocious and at times it is like the worst of the old British Carry on films adding "ing" to words needlessly

Theres a persistent bug which skips the game day/period forward a few days when you change rooms in the evening or rest

But by far the biggest fault is the absolute click-grind,waste your time approach. OK so if it had a point doing so, such as progressing something even at a snails pace, it may make sense, but the grind does nothing at all. I suspect the progresively playable element of this game could be as little as 5-10 minutes.

I totally understand its a development in progress, but there are such fundamental issues present, if they aren't addressed first, no amount of game development will make it enjoyably playable
Yes they renewed the UI, but didn't even include some quick navigation in the house with faces showing which locations are occupied. Zero fun to play.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Wait, what exactly is the real latest version of the game? So confused?

v0.32 or v0.35?
As far as I can tell, for those who downloaded the MEGA link, it is indeed version 0.35. I checked the changelog and the UI improvements are available as well as the meeting with the principal, at the end of the update.

From what I gather, in the main menu it says that it's version 0.32 but someone forgot to change it, since it's really version 0.35.

• Wow
Reactions: lawlawkagurL
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes