Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I ran into a bug, on a Wednesday night, Elisabeth was watching TV in the upstairs 2nd living room as if it was a Friday evening. But when I went to interact with her I got a scene of so into it when the MC said "mom your here" and then I got an error that an image couldn't be found. I've attached the trackback file. I tried ignoring the error and it ended the scene without going through the full Friday night interaction.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
have to wait for a new version to be fixed. you cant even access content in the last version because this one locks you at 15 percent. unless someone here has managed to get past 15 on this build, but it doesnt seem so.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
What a bug-filled boner killer. Promising game w/stunning models and some nice early action has flipped and somersaulted and now turned into a grindy clusterfuck in the space of one update. Ran around (grinded) for two weeks just to see Elizabeth "think" about using the pool only to find out she never shows up at the pool? WTF? Not sure how and when the new teacher character comes in either so I'm waving the white flag until the next update.

Taiki Kudo

Jun 7, 2017
What a bug-filled boner killer. Promising game w/stunning models and some nice early action has flipped and somersaulted and now turned into a grindy clusterfuck in the space of one update. Ran around (grinded) for two weeks just to see Elizabeth "think" about using the pool only to find out she never shows up at the pool? WTF? Not sure how and when the new teacher character comes in either so I'm waving the white flag until the next update.
You can unpack .rpa file to check what you missed. The game has lot of bugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iron4doves

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Apparently, the MC can't say "What", it is usually misspelled "Waht". Seriously, the script needs to be run through any sort of word-processing app for a spelling and grammar check.
Somehow work on the UI navigation bar means less content. You can't use the phone, so you can't repeat the hypno content with the Aunt. The spawn rate of the special mushroom has been decreased such that my inventory is overflowing with common flowers and plants and I've found nylon stockings at least twice. I can't progress the story with the mysterious lady in the downtown area because once you have a vial of Adrenaline in your inventory you can't re-enter the downtown area at all. And since I can't find the proper mushroom, I can't make the rainbow potions to clear my inventory, to advance the story with mom, etc...

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
You can unpack .rpa file to check what you missed. The game has lot of bugs.
Decided to pull this out of my recycle bin to do that, here is a list of every noteworthy sex video in the rpa file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They're good captures (great models, render quality, framerate, camera angles, etc), but I'm still aggravated that the vag sex, anal sex, sec toy, etc tags were on this recently since that content doesnt even exist. And, even though there is oral content, I assume it's either inaccessible or convoluted as hell to get to today - AKA does not exist

Reactions: Commander Booty

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
I'm not sure if it's only me or the game itself is going backwards. Even the contents from the last update is not here. Can't hypnotize elizabeth more than 15%. Can't do almost nothing. What was the update anyway?

Reactions: sdjins and kevinzz

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
I'm not sure if it's only me or the game itself is going backwards. Even the contents from the last update is not here. Can't hypnotize elizabeth more than 15%. Can't do almost nothing. What was the update anyway?
same,can't hypnotize more than 15%, i remember that we can hypnotize more than 15% in previous version. :unsure:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Now we must wait till next game build version. any clue when next update coming out? for me- my guess maybe a month or 2

Zhilbert

Sep 22, 2022
They're good captures (great models, render quality, framerate, camera angles, etc), but I'm still aggravated that the vag sex, anal sex, sec toy, etc tags were on this recently since that content doesnt even exist. And, even though there is oral content, I assume it's either inaccessible or convoluted as hell to get to today - AKA does not exist
[/QUOTE
Decided to pull this out of my recycle bin to do that, here is a list of every noteworthy sex video in the rpa file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tnx Dude
can you share a Save File of this Scenes?..
or anybody else if seen them

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
Oh, fuck yes! I love being the one stealing others lovers rather than being the one stolen from. Good that the dev is very clear on NTri and not NTR.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'd like to suggest a small change to the elevator UI, which would be to put the 3rd-floor button at the top of the list and the Ground floor button at the bottom. This would emulate how elevators tend to have their buttons set up with the higher floors at the top and the bottom floor at the bottom. Also, the exit from the school should have an EXIT sign above the door. Not just because it makes it more clear to the player that it is the exit, but also because, at least in the US, exits in commercial and public buildings must have illuminated Exit signs in case of an emergency or fire.

Apr 18, 2022
I'd like to suggest a small change to the elevator UI, which would be to put the 3rd-floor button at the top of the list and the Ground floor button at the bottom. This would emulate how elevators tend to have their buttons set up with the higher floors at the top and the bottom floor at the bottom. Also, the exit from the school should have an EXIT sign above the door. Not just because it makes it more clear to the player that it is the exit, but also because, at least in the US, exits in commercial and public buildings must have illuminated Exit signs in case of an emergency or fire.
Are you like an insane person? Everybody and their mother are complaining about bugs and what not and you find this the suitable time to talk about making elevators and exits look more like their true counterparts? Incredible, simply incredible.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes