lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
As far as I can tell, for those who downloaded the MEGA link, it is indeed version 0.35. I checked the changelog and the UI improvements are available as well as the meeting with the principal, at the end of the update.

From what I gather, in the main menu it says that it's version 0.32 but someone forgot to change it, since it's really version 0.35.
Oh so, it's only in MEGA?
That makes sense now, I used Pixeldrain, but when I ran the game, the main menu showed v 0.32 and has a lot of bugs making it impossible to progress, at least for me.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Oh so, it's only in MEGA?
That makes sense now, I used Pixeldrain, but when I ran the game, the main menu showed v 0.32 and has a lot of bugs making it impossible to progress, at least for me.
I don't know about the versions from other sites, I used Mega. I can understand the confusion though, I too was wondering why it was saying vesion 0.32 in the main menu.

But the changelog said that in v.0.35 a new UI was added, which did indeed appear once the sandbox mode became available and that a meeting with the principal was also added, as continuation of Elisabeth's story, which I was also able to see.

So version 0.35 is available, it's just the main menu description that causes the confusion.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

BDI

May 23, 2017
Why is it that you can enter the house from the garage but you cannot enter the garage from the house?

Reactions: iron4doves

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
The backyard UI needs some work still. Sometimes when entering the backyard, there is a "1" that you have to interact with before you get the "normal" navigation icons. I say "normal" because sometimes to go to the pool, there is an eye icon in the upper right quadrant, and other times there are two arrow icons near the bottom with the rightmost one being for going to the pool.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
tried both mega and gofile versions and neither let u get past 15 percent. other bugs i noticed are not being able to all aunt, and aunt being at 30 percent automatically but maybe that was how it was before. Lots of things seem bugged.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

BDI

May 23, 2017
It seems that after getting the ability to touch moms' butt in the kitchen and giving her the next treatment in the lab, you lose the ability to touch her butt ,why?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
tried both mega and gofile versions and neither let u get past 15 percent. other bugs i noticed are not being able to all aunt, and aunt being at 30 percent automatically but maybe that was how it was before. Lots of things seem bugged.
Agreed. Guess I'm not the only who suffered a bug fest.

I actually like this one, it's, good characters, I dig the story (so far) but the amount of bugs easily frustrates me.

I'm waiting for a bug fixed copy or better yet, the real latest version.

Reactions: Commander Booty

bbjohnson

Jun 17, 2017
Structure is there but theres little to no content. Check back on this game in a year. If its not been abandoned it might be worth playing.

Reactions: SpareTheRod

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
When go to garage on Monday morning and mess with Aunt. It resets Mom's stats back to 10%. When you go on Friday Evening with Mom in lingerie it throws an error. All of this is in Android. Some typing errors. Plus when to you leave your room, and go back it says Monday afternoon, when it was sunday afternoon previously.

Zhilbert

Sep 22, 2022
hey guys
This is that New Character Mrs. Smith?..
if yes, Can Anyone Share more about her..
my game broken

hot.jpg
hot 2.jpg

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Hay there.
Just wanted to ask what type of mind control is in the game (the turn the her into a mindless dull type or the influence her but her personality stays type) + is there any element of romance?
Thanks.
the mind control is over whomsoever downloads and tries to play this shitfest of a game - it makes you believe it will deliver on all of its promises, it makes you believe it has been tested and is playable - and then you wake up and realise youve been duped.....

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I just noticed a typo, when using the character menu when Elisabeth is in her bedroom, it is listed as her "bedroom".
When cleaning the pool the MC goes to the garage to get a pitchfork?! You don't use a pitchfork to clean leaves out of a pool. You use a skimmer. there are generally 2 types I've seen, one is like a mesh in a squarish frame about a foot and a half square, and the other is more of a fine mesh basket for collecting lots of leaves and debris in the basket but still letting the water flow out.

Another thing i noticed, when viewing a character's info page in the character menu, if you click where another character's image would be, you open that character's info page on top of the one you were viewing. And, you can keep doing that until all 4 characters' info pages are open. Then when you click the back button, it closes them one at a time.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes