Sunshine

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this game?... what do i do after kissing event with Elizabeth...?
These are currently the only place and time that seems to trigger any events in the game:

Monday Morning - Your room - Phone call Olivia Garage
Tuesday Afternoon - Backyard - Mom (Unlocked with the script below)
Wednesday Midnight - Your lab - Once you collect the two ingredients
Friday Evening - Upstairs Hall - Mom
Sunday Midnight - Your room - Phone call Olivia
Any Morning except Tuesday - Dining Room - Mom (Unlocked with the script below)

Once you get the quest to get ingredient:
Any Evening - Map Old town
Any Midnight - Map Park

I have also made further edit to the script in the Incest patch to unlock some of the stuff that was removed, the attached contain the edit script as well as the Incest patch so you don't need install the patch first this time, though use at your own peril since I made a bunch of changes.

Last edited:

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
000346.jpg

The v0.32 version has been released!

v0.32 Character Relationship Patch:Discord Game Mod Subsection
Regarding the v0.32 version:
  • "Added random daily activities for Elizabeth and Charlotte at home (ongoing updates)."
  • "Added Charlotte's room (next to the MC's room)."
Regarding daily activities:
We are continuously developing daily activities for Elizabeth and Charlotte at home, and we plan to add daily activities for other characters in the future. We will strive to maintain a weekly update pace and constantly enhance their events.

Version 0.32 introduces new daily activities:
(
The following daily activities are all randomly occurring. If they don't appear, you can try again the next day.)
-
In the morning, Elizabeth is getting ready to leave in the living room.
-In the morning, Charlotte is getting ready to leave in the living room.
-In the afternoon, Elizabeth is in the kitchen.
-In the afternoon, Elizabeth is in the bathroom.
-In the afternoon, Charlotte is in the bathroom.
-In the evening, Elizabeth and Charlotte are watching TV on the second floor
-In the midnight, Elizabeth is in her bedroom.
-In the midnight, Charlotte is in her bedroom.

Please note that v0.32 is a minor version developed over the course of one week. The main focus is on fixes and optimizations.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Magical Family: Laboratory [v0.32] [LMDC]

NOTE: Incest patch included :devilish:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So, is it normal that this game does not show up in the "Latest Updates" section?
The last time it was there was for the 0.30 but the 0.31 and 0.32 never did for me.
I checked and I did not blacklist it.

Apr 18, 2022
Game testing is seriously a nonexistent phrase in the developers vocabulary. Of all the random events, I could only trigger the following:

1) Elizabeth cleaning in the bathroom.
2) A notebook icon appearing in the bathroom, clicking on it crashes the game.
3) Charlotte's door is not clickable, except for Sunday morning, which led to an empty room, with Japanese/Chinese text.

Skærmbillede 2023-08-14 15.25.54.png

I still loop the dream and I can't seem to click on Elizabeth in the evening anymore. The game is broken and while the main focus apparently is optimization and fixes, it instead adds new things that isn't implemented right.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Game testing is seriously a nonexistent phrase in the developers vocabulary. Of all the random events, I could only trigger the following:

1) Elizabeth cleaning in the bathroom.
2) A notebook icon appearing in the bathroom, clicking on it crashes the game.
3) Charlotte's door is not clickable, except for Sunday morning, which led to an empty room, with Japanese/Chinese text.

View attachment 2850623

I still loop the dream and I can't seem to click on Elizabeth in the evening anymore. The game is broken and while the main focus apparently is optimization and fixes, it instead adds new things that isn't implemented right.
why do you have Chinese text in the game:unsure:?

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 2850121

The v0.32 version has been released!

v0.32 Character Relationship Patch:Discord Game Mod Subsection
Regarding the v0.32 version:
  • "Added random daily activities for Elizabeth and Charlotte at home (ongoing updates)."
  • "Added Charlotte's room (next to the MC's room)."
Regarding daily activities:
We are continuously developing daily activities for Elizabeth and Charlotte at home, and we plan to add daily activities for other characters in the future. We will strive to maintain a weekly update pace and constantly enhance their events.

Version 0.32 introduces new daily activities:
(
The following daily activities are all randomly occurring. If they don't appear, you can try again the next day.)
-
In the morning, Elizabeth is getting ready to leave in the living room.
-In the morning, Charlotte is getting ready to leave in the living room.
-In the afternoon, Elizabeth is in the kitchen.
-In the afternoon, Elizabeth is in the bathroom.
-In the afternoon, Charlotte is in the bathroom.
-In the evening, Elizabeth and Charlotte are watching TV on the second floor
-In the midnight, Elizabeth is in her bedroom.
-In the midnight, Charlotte is in her bedroom.

Please note that v0.32 is a minor version developed over the course of one week. The main focus is on fixes and optimizations.
Hi, Dev!... First of all, thank you for your work. I see, the developer is trying to fix and develop the game continuously... on that note I would like to add some suggestions:

^*^ V0.32 -

1. Make the UI option available everywhere, not just in the MC's Room. - (Must Fix)

2. It would be best if there is a Daily Tasks notification or To-do list type panel in the 'Mobile Icon' UI option. - (Fix Needed)

3. Add a time skipping option. - (Would Be Best if Fixed)

4. Add Character Indication location so that When a Character goes somehere in the town we can see where the Character is now. - (Fix Needs in the future)

5. ***Solve Event related Programming. - (Must Fix), Like Repetable conversation such as Even on the Sunday Midnight when MC invited Olivia, she repeats the same thing she said the Other-Day Midnight. Example from Game:- Olivia: '...it's better to do it on sunday...' and MC: 'Sure, I'll prepare in advance', when we are literally present at the Sunday Midnight. - (Must Fix)

## Fix needs in story flow and Needs More Conversation ##

6. At the Garage, After Hypnotizing Olivia and doing the Boobjob, when we Click 'finish'; We didn't get to see MC Climax/Cumming, it feels like Blueballs. So making a Climax/Cumming scene is must and also needs conversation at the moment when someone is cumming, If making animation is too lengthy process, you can just add a few Renders for it. - (Fix Needed) [Objective - Story Flow and Conversation]

7. At Friday Evening, After Elizabeth's Agreement on MC's Proposal in dressing in only underwear every Friday at Hypnotized State, there is no Scene/Text-based Coversation afterwards if she is embarrassed or not, like the scene after the kissing in the dining room. - (Would Be Best if Fixed) [Objective - Story Flow and Conversation]

8. When Charlotte comes home in the Sunday Morning and MC goes to help her with the suitcase we didn't see any greetings between them and the scene skip into the Charlotte room. Also The reunion conversation between MC, Elizabeth and Charlotte in Charlotte room is too short for a wholesome family moment, If you add more conversation between them and make the conversation more livelier by adding expressions and emotions such as (haha, hihi etc... [i hope the Dev get what i mean]), it makes the playing experience a whole lot engaging and real like. - (Would Be Best if Fixed) [Objective - Story Flow and Conversation]

9. After inviting Olivia; again there is no greetings at the door or welcoming her in house or MC's Room. She suddenly came to the fantasy room from nowhere. So it doesn't feel Real-like or Engaging; like me doing all this things.
***There is no flow, like you maintained in the v.25. Also you need to consider the Mood; like you can not call someone - "Hi, Aunt Olivia" then "My Big Cow, ..." out of nowhere even if she is under control. Please make the Conversation and the Flow of Conversation realistic. - (Would Be Best if Fixed) [Objective - Story Flow and Conversation]

10. And when doing scenes with Olivia in the Fantasy Room there is no conversation, no flow... at this point it feels like i'am not playing instead watching some rendom animated sex CGI clips. it would be best if you make 3/4 renders with conversation instead of 1 animation which doesn't feel Real-like. ***Note:- Make the semen look realistic, currently it looks like Suger mixed water drops.

11. Also Often the characters name becomes different name, like - 'Isabella', 'Elisa', 'liz' instead of Elizabeth.

***I have noticed, when it comes to implementing sex animation in the story, there is too little conversation and the flow of the story gets disrupted***

*** Last of all, I would like to say ***
## Fix the existing mistakes and error, rather then progressing the story even further ##
## I'm not insulting or criticising the game, rather trying to notify the area of improvement as fan and Supporter ##
## Please try to make the game Realistic, Engaging and Interesting by maintaining good story, making realistic and fun conversation with emotion and expression that makes us attached to it, maintaining good flow and sequence by explaining everything related to story and events. ##
## Follow the Most popular games for better understending how to progress and develop this game, like - Milfy City, Treaser of Nadia, Apocalust, Freeloading Family etc.. ##

BDI

May 23, 2017
Are you obsessed with Monday? I just restarted this game and can get up to Wednesday and go to bed to wake up on Monday again.Furthermore, I am unable find any games from version 3 because ALL of the sanes are dated for today. How about YOU fix this?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MagicalFamilyLaboratory-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Pretty much a waste of time until they fix this game. I'll try it again when they get this mess sorted out. The models are nice. Other than that, it is awful

Reactions: The_Harem_Lover

LMDC-lucky

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2019
000014.png

Collected Issue Feedback and New Version Plans

Here are the main issues we have collected so far and will address in the new version:

1. Fix the error with the dining room time jump at night.

2. Reset JOURNEY NOTES. (We are not satisfied with the current JOURNEY NOTES as they are too simple, so we have decided to reset it completely. In the new version, it will include basic information about the main characters, progress of repeatable events such as hypnosis level, new events, current location like being in the bathroom, and so on.)

3. Optimize the phone functionality by adding a visually appealing graphical UI (no longer just simple text options).

4. Enhance the game UI (the game UI will be accessible in all locations, such as being able to check the backpack at the pool or using the phone in the bathroom).

5. Add story elements to make Ollivira's integration into Fantasy House more plausible.

6.Continuously collecting and optimizing...

Regarding the release schedule for the new version:

We have decided to transition from weekly bug-fixing updates to larger updates every 4 weeks. Alongside addressing issues, we will continue to introduce new characters, scenes, and story content. Therefore, the next update will be released in 4 weeks.

Thank you for your attention and support.

LMDC Team

BDI

May 23, 2017
View attachment 2854720

Collected Issue Feedback and New Version Plans

Here are the main issues we have collected so far and will address in the new version:

1. Fix the error with the dining room time jump at night.

2. Reset JOURNEY NOTES. (We are not satisfied with the current JOURNEY NOTES as they are too simple, so we have decided to reset it completely. In the new version, it will include basic information about the main characters, progress of repeatable events such as hypnosis level, new events, current location like being in the bathroom, and so on.)

3. Optimize the phone functionality by adding a visually appealing graphical UI (no longer just simple text options).

4. Enhance the game UI (the game UI will be accessible in all locations, such as being able to check the backpack at the pool or using the phone in the bathroom).

5. Add story elements to make Ollivira's integration into Fantasy House more plausible.

6.Continuously collecting and optimizing...

Regarding the release schedule for the new version:

We have decided to transition from weekly bug-fixing updates to larger updates every 4 weeks. Alongside addressing issues, we will continue to introduce new characters, scenes, and story content. Therefore, the next update will be released in 4 weeks.

Thank you for your attention and support.

LMDC Team
I started a new game with this newest version and got up to Elizabeth up to 35/40% and the newest stuff with the sister never did kick in, is this another bug?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes