Tease Me

May 6, 2017
after un-rening it, ive discovered images in a file called v0.3 which contains
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and another folder in videos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for now im guessing dev is doing some fixing and hasnt found a way to display those scenes properly or idk why they wouldnt be display in the game
With all the problems with v3.0 I don,t think they were incorporated in 3.1 I could find Mom at the pool in 3.0 but it was messed up. She would not go into the pool because of the leaves when you removed the leaves she was gone.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Yup
- Spam click to advance time a week at a time since nothing happens between: Check
- Buggy mess as I can't click on mon on couch friday evening: Check

Seriously, how hard can it be to get the only interaction available at a given time to work? It's a linear VM for all intents and purposes.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
right. . .
how avoidable is mind control, rape, multipenetration?
I'd ask and shota but with no ntr. . . . the mc gonna be the jail bait himself?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Damn, I guess some people don't like Sandbox lol:ROFLMAO:... (Me personally I like Sandbox most of the time tho it depends) tbh Right now the game is mostly event-based and you can't see the characters while roaming in each area which makes it empty and makes you feel all alone until a certain day which is when the event-based comes in. Would be nice if the Dev added the characters in the background in each area on each day/time, so that it doesn't feel empty and be able to interact/talk with them until more content gets added. --Just like any other really good successful sandbox game--

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Damn, I guess some people don't like Sandbox lol:ROFLMAO:... (Me personally I like Sandbox most of the time tho it depends) tbh Right now the game is mostly event-based and you can't see the characters while roaming in each area which makes it empty and makes you feel all alone until a certain day which is when the event-based comes in. Would be nice if the Dev added the characters in the background in each area on each day/time, so that it doesn't feel empty and be able to interact/talk with them until more content gets added. --Just like any other really good successful sandbox game--
People don't want to waste their precious time on a walking simulator or a tedious bullshit of grinding stats. For god's sake AVNs ain't MMORPG. Offering tabs as options which you can click and choose to trigger the event or be teleported to the desired location is what we should all hope for as the basis of an AVN.

Reactions: olivi

Benign Sin

Jan 12, 2023
Once again, the best models are in games that I refuse to play. Why can’t the MC just be a full grown adult looking man? Why can’t they use these type of models for other genres? Ffs.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
something strange is happening to me. unable to install update. although it turned out great to make an update to a neighboring game. the update on this game did not fit - errors fell down. I looked into the script file - and there are indications of jpg files, although there are only png files in the directory with pictures. update downloaded from gofiles - on other links at the time of trying to download the update, no updates were found.

maybe the update is broken?

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
Downloaded again, played since the release of 3.0 has changed a bit. However, this time I decided to dig through the files as some people have done and see what kind of content is there. First of all. When watching TV at the moment realized and work normally 4 levels(!) Including oral sex (level 3) and deep throat (level 4). A little digging in the code I even included them in the game and played, good scenes - liked it. The developer has turned them off for now, but they work fine.
In the game there is and works as a scene with changing the mother into a maid's costume, but other than that nothing yet. There are no scenes in this costume yet. But in the code there are quests with shopping and buying all sorts of sexy things. Still prescribed scenes with sex at the pool and changing the mother in other swimsuits, but there is only one swimsuit and a couple of pictures to her. The current level that can be obtained by drugs 40%, above even in the code is not described. Since he decided to release updates short apparently will slowly connect already ready scenes and finalize new ones, more time thus will get to prepare and release updates. If approximately so estimate 2-3 small updates he will be able to use already ready and finalized scenes. Further already on the time won by these updates will release new content.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
No, I'm not a fan of sandbox sexy vn games no. But if done right (Dessert Stalker) I don't mind that much.
This is just a giant mess. And I know the dev is just starting and working hard to make this game, but at least get your priorities straight. As Vescero said above, the files are loaded with images and scripts you can't get (yet), meanwhile the navigation is crap. Why can you only access your phone and things in your room? And/or maybe some hints or tips what to do? Because as other people said, I see guys here mentioning scenes I've never seen. How did you get those scenes?

In other words, maybe first build a good foundation for your game. A structure of how to play, before going to fill the maps with images and videos.

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
No, I'm not a fan of sandbox sexy vn games no. But if done right (Dessert Stalker) I don't mind that much.
This is just a giant mess. And I know the dev is just starting and working hard to make this game, but at least get your priorities straight. As Vescero said above, the files are loaded with images and scripts you can't get (yet), meanwhile the navigation is crap. Why can you only access your phone and things in your room? And/or maybe some hints or tips what to do? Because as other people said, I see guys here mentioning scenes I've never seen. How did you get those scenes?

In other words, maybe first build a good foundation for your game. A structure of how to play, before going to fill the maps with images and videos.
I'll answer, I won't pretend to be an expert in programming, I have only a little experience in C#. The author's code is just awful and that's even by my standards. There is a whole heap of repetitive code that doesn't belong there. I can only assume that the author is just learning to write code right on this game (I've met some of his attempts to improve the code). But this is a basic level, or he is just not familiar with Ren'Py. Therefore, there are a lot of errors\scenes and features that do not work well. But he's good at modeling and making good animations. He should familiarize himself with code refactoring, if he can keep up with the schedule.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Ok so practically since the story is being remade the game has a couple of animations and then it got stuck in "talk with mom at friday" but you can't click on her.
Pretty big waste of time at the moment. Plus there is no real reason for the huge house since you just sleep, go to lab Wednesday night, go to Hall Friday evening...

Super embrional game, I hope it will get better in like 5-6 updates xD
Good luck

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes