RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ284312_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An evil organization suddenly appeared and began kidnapping young girls.
Night after night, they stole women away from their homes.
But one girl stands against them...​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-18
Release Date: 2020-10-03
Developer: ShiBoo! /
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
UNOFFICIAL MODDED

RJ284312_img_smp1.jpg RJ284312_img_smp2.jpg RJ284312_img_smp3.jpg RJ284312_img_smp4.jpg RJ284312_img_smp5.jpg RJ284312_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Either the links go to a different game, or this is completely untranslated
Rufio TheCumi1945 Rahaga sorry about that m8s .. accidently uploaded the version without the patch... should be fine now just in case its not working go here and download the patch

Last edited:

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
if you don't know thats an RPGM game. Just saying cuz there's only the 'completed' tag

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
i hope not

Btw are the lewd scenes only rape scenes ? Like it happens only when you lost battles and all ? thx
The only H scenes are either from being defeated, or the bad ends after being raped a lot. I think there's some H-scenes of other characters if you're on the non-virgin route.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
nah its just abuse iirc .. fucked up shit but doesnt get into gore stuff
The only H scenes are either from being defeated, or the bad ends after being raped a lot. I think there's some H-scenes of other characters if you're on the non-virgin route.
Oh ok, I'm more into the "Go around town getting fucked" type of thing than this so thx for the heads up

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Since the link in discord led to the same than a deleted page I thought it was gone for good. Let's see if the violence is fine enough.

Thank you~

TheCumi1945

Nov 11, 2017
h
hmm..? u can get battle raped u know..
if u get hit few times u knocked,and if u stay down they will start roleplay (rubbing their banana onto mc's cli****s,and sometimes they playing with mc's v..)and then insert their tralala..
u yea... u touch my tralala... my ding ding dong..

TheCumi1945

Nov 11, 2017
How bad is the Ryona? I guess if I am asking this question I shouldn't be playing this game...
not gore level,the defeat scene are pretty disturbing,u want some example?
take example... theres defeat scene where the mc get f from behind while headbanging the mc's head to the floor,
but no blood tho..
but... mc's despair face is.. making my little brother down there going back to sleep...

btw,battle f pretty good,so as long u dont select "give up" its pretty fun.

please note that i still in very early stage of the game,my info could be wrong..
*the blood part i mean..

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes