RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for the translation man, this game is really well made.
Tho I kind of wished she would detransform on defeat, I liked her more on student form.

Reactions: Kiniho

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
anyone know the door code in the shopping mall?

EDIT;
guess it was actually part of the story,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

might be random, but find the master key and goto the locked doors and get the memos for key and table.

Last edited:

XTor

Apr 17, 2018
...so let me get this straight, are you telling me this does not have corruptin in it ?
Somehow i can't help but doubt this.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
...so let me get this straight, are you telling me this does not have corruptin in it ?
Somehow i can't help but doubt this.
There is after a fashion. Being raped will make Lilistea eventually corrupted, which causes a game over. But she never willingly engages in sex until then.

musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
Huh, this art. Did Ixy do the illustrations for this?

Edit: Oh, wait. Just read the translation notes, main developer.

Last edited:

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
I know I'm prolly late but, anyway,

The game utilizes sex battle aka you can get pinned down and be violated, this also happens if your hp goes to 0 in some battles. the ryona is pretty tame if you asked me (just headbanging and not even bleeding, and one bad end but that's not even graphic enough to be called "bloody" hell it doesn't even look like a beheading), however the wording might tells more about what actually happened.

The main theme of this game is despair, because being a meguca is suffering

Edit+ : there are some questions frequently asked, like, the pass code on the mall isn't random at all, it's pre-determined, and 4th episode boss moveset when you dodge is depends on the turn count

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017

When you fight the samurai boss, don't use your super super move, use literally anything else, I recommend the basic tornado spell. Using it triggers the death scene.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Oh ok, I'm more into the "Go around town getting fucked" type of thing than this so thx for the heads up
Same. It's my only major gripe with most of these kinds of games. For male protagonist games they have H scenes as a reward; you get to see the H content for completing goals. For female protagonists the H scenes are hidden behind failure game states, rewarding you for losing rather than winning. I really wish there was a tag for differentiating between the two given the large amount of RPGM games.

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Same. It's my only major gripe with most of these kinds of games. For male protagonist games they have H scenes as a reward; you get to see the H content for completing goals. For female protagonists the H scenes are hidden behind failure game states, rewarding you for losing rather than winning. I really wish there was a tag for differentiating between the two given the large amount of RPGM games.
And unfortunately the female protagonist games where you have to lose to get f-d are in the vast majority.
I wish there was something like Eiyuu Senki around again... or even a translation for ES Gold.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
And unfortunately the female protagonist games where you have to lose to get f-d are in the vast majority.
I wish there was something like Eiyuu Senki around again... or even a translation for ES Gold.
well, she has no romantic interest in the game, so is obvious this is the only way to obtain h-scenes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yep true, but there are however quite a bunch of games with male protag where you can see the H-scenes only by losing to femdom female characters. But yeah that's not rewarding at all and a little depressing when the sex only happens when you're defeated lol.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
It's a tricky balance to strike. Using this game as an example, given she has no romantic interest and she's fighting (more or less) monsters... there's no reason for her to want to willingly engage in sex with any of them. If there was, it'd just feel too shoe-horned in or out of place. I think that's why many don't have it, if the female protagonist can engage in a bunch of consensual sex, it either means she's a slut-type character, or you have a really silly premise.

Or you have a game that gives the player too much ability to let a character act out of their, well, character.

Male protagonist games tend to have more H-scenes that don't involve defeat, but they also run into the strange fact that somehow all women in the game are always sexually interested in the protagonist no matter what. Eiyuu Senki, I think, is that game about world conquest and all the historical figures are women? That game runs into the weird problem of, "If there's no men in the world until the protag shows up, none of the women should be interested in him. They don't know what a man even is!"

Reactions: Beggarman

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Looking at the full gallery, there is no scene for the yankee girl that goes as a bait in mission 2? I managed to beat the mission on the first go, and even got an "achievement" for "protecting her chastity", but then what happens if you fail? Is it just implied and you don't get a scene?

I'm also disappointed there don't seem to be any scenes out-of-costume.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Looking at the full gallery, there is no scene for the yankee girl that goes as a bait in mission 2? I managed to beat the mission on the first go, and even got an "achievement" for "protecting her chastity", but then what happens if you fail? Is it just implied and you don't get a scene?

I'm also disappointed there don't seem to be any scenes out-of-costume.
If you lose to the boss, Kisihibe will be in the scene. Presumably this changes the scene after you win, but it doesn't seem to be in the recollection room. Probably because its just a dialogue change?

Just finished a virgin clear now, with only one save scum to avoid a defeat. A pretty easy game, but not too easy. Pretty fair, aside from the horseguy boss is a pain without the translation. And even with it, it takes a bit to figure it out, but once you do, its pretty easy.

The translation still suffers a bit from machine-ness, but it is still fairly readable and enjoyable. I'm unsure if the item inside the recollection room does anything... it seems to suggest it might, but I have yet to think if there's anything it would go to. Hmmm...

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes